• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Seriously fuck Steve Blake. Dude plays like trash for us for three years, he shits the bed during every single playoff run when we need him the most and then when we actually want him to be shit he plays well. Fuck off.

Exokell

Banned
Ainge: "we need to rebuild, lets go for the tank"

*hires Brad Stevens*

Fucking stupid, Brad makes Jeff Green look like a all star.

AcridMeat

Banned
This technical foul shit is so dumb. The ball fell right into his hands. You're a basketball player, your instinct is to grab the ball. -_-

im scared

if this lead hits single digits i won't be able to accept the tank and then start cheering :(

Cheering for the Lakers this year is pretty much cheering for them to be mediocre for the rest of the decade. Don't you remember what it was like after Shaq left before we got Pau?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive embraced the tank. Trade pau and Blake so they cant win us any by mistake. Send Kobe to Germany to get treatments once a week until the start of the 2014 season.

Not only is Pat Riley one of the best persuaders/coaches/figures in the history of basketball he's also one of the greatest tank commanders. Let's see how many of your teams go to scout college basketball during the season!

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 1h
#Knicks owner James Dolan, performing at a JD & the Straight Shots Show, says, "We're going to win the next game. That's a guarantee."

Lol this fucking clown. I wish he choked on a guitar pick or something.

So pretty much Woodson has this one game before he loses his job, eh?

That would be way too quick. dantoni got a shit load of more chances.

Thats true, but this was before the Brooklyn Nets. You know he's going to make extremely irrational (more so than usual) decisions so he can stay the top dog in the city.

Woodson just got an extension didn't he? Dolan's gonna find ways to make him resign like Pringles

Thats true. He has 2 guaranteed years and a third year option. I think this is his 2nd year. Either way, I don't feel like Woodson will be around much longer, gut feelings.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
is dieng a bust?

Well, he's a project. Not much of a player now, but maybe in a year or two, he's in the rotation. He can block shots and rebound a bit, but he needs to stay on the floor and play defense without fouling.

I still wonder if Adelman had anything to do with that pick. Dieng seems like someone he would support but Shabazz is like the complete antithesis of an Adelman player.

I don't really know what the hell happened with that pick. It really seemed like Flip panicked when KCP when to the Pistons and didn't know what to do.

Wasnt tank for shabazz a thing back in the day?

Yeah.

Then it turned out that he had only dominated HS because he was so much more physically mature than everyone else (partially due to being old for HS, partially due to his psycho dad training him since he was a kid) and had no athleticism or skills.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Wasnt tank for shabazz a thing back in the day?

He was a pretty big high school prospect, but then he played in college. He couldn't really do anything besides score inefficiently, so his stock cooled a ton. And now Rick Adelman can't play him, so in the pantheon of Wolves players, he's Will Avery tier.

Top Bottom