• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

exarkun

i'm one of the sick fucks that dont mind drm but know how it'll affect everyone else. But looks like the person didn't get the actual day one patch that removes drm fully or maybe it's 3rd party drm?

Those ideas have been floated, but that poster has rarely (if ever?) been wrong with his rumors. So it has a decent chance of being true. Just dont understand why a publisher would do that.

Prolly wouldnt buy nba 2k on there if its similarly locked.

zychi

Banned
Bledsoe is a beast. Hes my #5 guard in fantasy.

Dwill
Ynb
George
Rondo(when he gets back)
And bledsoe.
Suns are a fun team to watch this year

lol kad lost last week by .16 and this week by .84 (assuming no stat corrections)

No damn stat corrections!

It was a laughably bad week for both of us. His QB got negative points. I lost confidence in Crosby based on no Rodgers on GB, and started Vinatieri instead. Zero points.

I had to go ly down last night

Disappointed_Square.gif

Hey, at least be happy that you have a bonafide stud in Beal. I see why Presti wanted to trade Harden for him now.

Yea, and Porter is playing better than Bennett so I'm happy about that too. There were a lot of dumb advocates for Bennett on the wiz board.

It's early, but I think the Harden trade is looking better and better for the Thunder.

KingGondo

Banned
Yea, and Porter is playing better than Bennett so I'm happy about that too. There were a lot of dumb advocates for Bennett on the wiz board.

It's early, but I think the Harden trade is looking better and better for the Thunder.
*high five*

Yeah, it's definitely a good sign that Adams put up this line:

17 points
10 rebounds
3 blocks
3 assists
1 steal

In his 5th NBA game on the road. He'll be up and down, but this guy looks like an absolute stud, and gives us that post presence we've been lacking. Safe to say he would have gone much higher than 12th if the draft was held today.

charsace

*high five*

Yeah, it's definitely a good sign that Adams put up this line:

17 points
10 rebounds
3 blocks
3 assists
1 steal

In his 5th NBA game on the road. He'll be up and down, but this guy looks like an absolute stud, and gives us that post presence we've been lacking. Safe to say he would have gone much higher than 12th if the draft was held today.

And he's still a raw player. I had him in the top 3 for this draft and I'm surprised that the teams that could use him didn't pick him up.

Has McHale been fired yet? No? Dwight needs to work that magic, and reach out to his fat former coach. Love that guy.
Neither Van Gundy would coach Howard no matter how friendly they say they are with him. A lot of guys see through is phony nice guy act. The best thing the Rockettes can do is trade Lin to get some attention away from the team and because having a really good guy on the roster who gets attention makes Howard look bad. Trade OA for Ryan Anderson or someone similar so that Howard has space to sit in the post like he wants to.

I'm surprised that MSG actually released this footage of the Knicks reviewing tape after they lost to the Bobcats at home.

Woodson is trying to dissect the terrible defense on the screen when Herb Williams starts arguing with him in front of everyone. Then Woodson very obviously singles out Shumpert. "We were taught in elementary school to help and recover. He don't do anything."

I'm guessing neither Woodson nor Shumpert finish the season in New York.

I think you're more invested in The Knicks than your own team. Why don't you post Jason Kidd breaking down plays that his team has failed to execute?

Forever

Banned
I think you're more invested in The Knicks than your own team. Why don't you post Jason Kidd breaking down plays that his team has failed to execute?
Because I'm not worried about my team. I believe they're going to be good and I would bet you a permanent avatar change that they will have a better record than the Knicks.

On the other hand I really enjoy the ongoing MSG circus.

So, as a guy who hasn't bought a basketball game since Live 2005, is 2k14 worth it? The cheap side of me wants to just grab a used 2k13, especially if the rosters are updated. I would be getting this for the PS3, btw.

Thoughts?

KingGondo

Banned
And he's still a raw player. I had him in the top 3 for this draft and I'm surprised that the teams that could use him didn't pick him up.
Every indication is that Presti was trying to move up in the draft.

Part of me wonders if he wasn't trying to move up to get Adams and it just ended up working out.

So, as a guy who hasn't bought a basketball game since Live 2005, is 2k14 worth it? The cheap side of me wants to just grab a used 2k13, especially if the rosters are updated. I would be getting this for the PS3, btw.

Thoughts?

For casual play 2k13 would be fine. And yea, you'll have a good time with it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't think Live is as bad as everybody else but they are out of their minds trying to charge $60 for a game that absolutely nobody should have any faith in.

They should have taken a page out of the 2K playbook and put this game out there for $20 digital and $30 physical or whatever. They're giving the game and the series no chance at all sending it out for $60.

Top Bottom