• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow Clutchfans is an absolute cesspool now :lol I might have to start lighting matches over there again.

lol I can't stand that place anymore. Its not just bad in the Rockets section... the Texans board is god awful too.

DominoKid

As much as I dislike Lance Stephenson...

lancepalm_medium.gif

Is this really what this league has been reduced to? Ting up a player for something that can hardly be argued as being a taunt?

C'mon, son.

wow that's pathetic.

Favors looking engaged on defense tonight.

Brian Shaw's offense makes no sense. Why are Faried and Hickson getting the ball with their back to the basket?

G-Time destroying ***** **** and Faried as would be expected.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How is that a tech? lolz this league smh

Glad I got to enjoy it more growing up when it wasn't so bitch made.

How did Tristan Thompson fall out of bounds with the ball in his hands and yet the Cavs received posession? They could have called a foul on Noah, but didn't. How do they get the ball then?

Cipherr

As much as I dislike Lance Stephenson...

lancepalm_medium.gif

Is this really what this league has been reduced to? Ting up a player for something that can hardly be argued as being a taunt?

C'mon, son.

That's an improvement actually. Its a lot closer to a tech than this:

slaptech.gif

Baby steps man, baby steps.

No amount of context could make this any less funny:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lVwF8fU.jpg[/IMG]
Geico caveman commercial?

talk about lucky, dude's head could have been crushed.

I don't think people hate on Lance for his game

More that he will push women down stairs and then go down and beat them

But fuck, if Lance plays a lot more consistently, I think he's the wildcard against the Heat
Wade and Bosh repeating last year's performances is the Pacers wildcard.

Taj and Rose both were figuratively raped on consecutive possessions, no calls.

Clear block on a dumb shot by Jack, late whistle in Cleveland's favor. Fuck.

we are always terrible against the Hawks, I don't understand why :(

The only positive things that I can take from this season so far are MKG (who has been unquestionably our best player) and our new coach Clifford. Kemba has been terrible ever since he had that collision wth Tyson, hopefully his awfulness is related to that. Hendo and Taylor have to be playing like the worst wing rotation in the league. Hopefully, we'll get better as we figure out how to integrate Jefferson and Zeller into our offense.

We're going all in for a 2 guard this draft/off-season, I have no doubt about that.

Top Bottom