• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
this twin tower lineup sucks

F-ing McFail

dalVlatko

Bynum is doing pretty well but I hate that the ball is being force fed to him every time. Just no rhythm between the guards when they do that.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
anthony bennett is a late bloomer

right guys

right

Hopefully he just hasn't learned his Zanpakutō's name yet.

Can't his knees only go 10 minutes a game? Makes sense to get what use you can in that time. He looked good on the offensive end but he can't run with Boozer, much less Noah and Taj.

Oh, I didn't mind at all. Gotta get him real game touches if he's going to get his offense back in line.

dalVlatko

Can't his knees only go 10 minutes a game? Makes sense to get what use you can in that time. He looked good on the offensive end but he can't run with Boozer, much less Noah and Taj.

He was on minute restriction of 10 minutes at first but he has played up to 20 minutes lately. Don't know if he still has a restriction or not.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets actually playing and trying on D.

SamuraiX-

As much as I dislike Lance Stephenson...

lancepalm_medium.gif

Is this really what this league has been reduced to? Ting up a player for something that can hardly be argued as being a taunt?

C'mon, son.

Bread

Banned
i'm really surprised at these celtics, they're complementing each other perfectly. it's fun to watch a well coached team full of pass first players.

That was one of the ugliest first halfs in Mike Brown's career

a year and a half ago the cavs lost to the bulls by about 40 points at home. and they didn't even have derrick rose. this is serious progress.

edit: holy shit i forgot i attended that game. just found my ticket stub. i tried to drink my memories away but it hasn't happened yet.

Top Bottom