• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin is a star

And Lin's gm goes back to shit after tonight... thanks Konex.

Lin double/double... Bev might lose his starting job after tonight.

otapnam

And Lin's gm goes back to shit after tonight... thanks Konex.

Lin double/double... Bev might lose his starting job after tonight.

I think the thread on clutch Fans sums it up. Enjoy lin n bev working together. There's some other stuff the team needs to work on. Really happy lims started the season hot though

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think the thread on clutch Fans sums it up. Enjoy lin n bev working together. There's some other stuff the team needs to work on. Really happy lims started the season hot though

Yea I saw that thread, here's to dreaming we have another Smith/Cassel thing going on. D needs to be worked on, fts, pick and roll and turnrovers.

This Knick lineup needs to maintain the 11 point lead here, it's a smaller lineup that isn't as physical as the Prigs/Artest/Martin lineup. Less scoring too.

Forever

Banned
Whenever I'm sad about the knicks or forever's horrible, rote trolling gives me a headache, I watch youtube clips of the best two weeks the knicks ever gave me.
All I do is post news articles and predict things that eventually end up happening. Y'all said I was trolling when I warned you Dolan would try to trade Shump.

Linsanity was dope though can't front. But we all know what happened to that.

Jesus, Lin is 7/9 from 3?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Even as the biggest Lin fanboy I didn't see this coming. Dude must have been put in crazy work on his shot this offseason, looks so much better.

Felton cannot move right now. Knicks need to just sit him, it's not like they didn't sign Udrih for this very reason. Start Prigs, let Raymond have like a week or two to rest the hammy.

dalVlatko

Cavs just look miserable out there.

Our best offense was iso-Tristan

9sCGTO0.jpg

Matrix

Fucking James Anderson...

some kinda twisted Rockets nightmare.

Matrix

Is Asik hurt or is a trade imminent?

He didn't start, it looked like he gave no fucks though when he was in. I don't think he matches up well against the Sixers anyway.

Matrix

Even as the biggest Lin fanboy I didn't see this coming. Dude must have been put in crazy work on his shot this offseason, looks so much better.

Needs to work on his turnovers.... cut them the hell down. Other than that, hes been the best Rocket on O this season.

Matrix

Sixers are only in this because of a former Rocket. This is some messed up shit.

God damn this team sucks at fts

Top Bottom