• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin... damn impressive on O.

dalVlatko

doLEHtk.gif
Anthony Bennett Career Field Goal Count: 2
doLEHtk.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whenever I'm sad about the knicks or forever's horrible, rote trolling gives me a headache, I watch youtube clips of the best two weeks the knicks ever gave me.

:(

Okay this James Anderson bs has gone on for far too long this game. Absurd.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
There's a distinct difference in that MJ considers the Bobcats his full time Job and seems to be dedicating himself to them full time. He also has a... much better understanding of the requirements / scouting than the others would. Where as for Gilbert/Dolan their franchises are just part of a larger portfolio.

It's not that uncommon for a GM to be a former player, supported by a much more technical person. MJ has that with Cho operating as his GM.

It's probably better that he scrimms with his players and teaches them somethings from the GOAT, then going around and embarrassing them with comic sans promises.

I really don't see MJ on the other guys level. Not yet. There needs to be at least a decade of incompetence first. And embarrassingly so.

MJ has no idea about scouting... his drafts have been crappy and he drafted Kwame Brown first...

Top Bottom