• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It makes no sense, they should be running pick and rolls, but it's McFail's team and he's a stars coach. Lets them do whatever the fuck they want.

McFail needs to go badly.

Did superman get worse, or did the legion of doom get better?

Can't believe how average Dwight looks. There are very few times i agree with Shaq. Dis be one of dem.

Emwitus

821823035.gif

It makes no sense, they should be running pick and rolls, but it's McFail's team and he's a stars coach. Lets them do whatever the fuck they want.

It's not mchale, it's Dwight. He wants to prove himself in the post. Enjoy it all year long.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's not mchale, it's Dwight. He wants to prove himself in the post. Enjoy it all year long.

It's both. Don't defend Mcfail. They call no plays.

He refused to run a D'Antoni PNR offense with Steve friggin Nash.

He aint running it for nobody.

Cloudy

Banned

It's not the coach. Dwight wants to be featured in the post and doesn't want to be the roll guy

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ok call me crazy.... but if Barg becomes a consistent 20/10 guy at the 5.... what do the knicks do when Chandler comes back?

Matrix

It's not the coach. Dwight wants to be featured in the post and doesn't want to be the roll guy

Rockets call no damn plays, haven't since McFail has been coach. I'm bitching more than just about Howard at this point.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ok call me crazy.... but if Barg becomes a consistent 20/10 guy at the 5.... what do the knicks do when Chandler comes back?

swear off the shrooms

wtf is harden doing. he won't even run lanes because he's so hell bent on 3s/dunks or die

Matrix

This whole sitting Asik shit is messed up. Could use his D inside right now.

Lin, best Rocket this year.

Matrix

LINSANITY BITCHES haha

Top Bottom