• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Unlikeable NBA Teams

Heat < Thunder < Rockets < CLIPPERS

Go Warriors!

Lakers...get that top 10 draft pick!!!! (better be a 6'7- 6'8 Paul George like guy. There ain't no Kobe in this draft)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Unlikeable NBA Teams...

Knicks and Lakers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard... Lmao you ain't Dream

wtf

Matrix

Fuck it, let the Bargs abuse Howard while the rest of the team builds the lead.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Westbrook + Perkins

I like Durant and Ibaka though...but I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAALY get tired of Westbrook.

The Heat are too talented for me to dislike them anymore. Now I just want a team to beat them cause they're good.

KD has far more bitch in him than anyone on that team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
KD has far more bitch in him than anyone on that team.

Preach. I don't like Westbrook as a point guard, but he's no chump.

I don't even dislike Ibaka - I just can't stand that they chose him over Harden. And that he's defended by anyone for it.

They act like every game is the Finals
except when they're actually in the Finals

Dat Westbrook. But I guess that can be seen as both a good AND a bad thing.

Man...NBA League Pass Broadband has been worth the $130 and the season is only a month old. I'm assuming it was much worse awhile ago.

I don't get tonights Warriors game, but I've got a front row seat so I'm good.

Matrix

Rockets love getting beat by the scrub players of the league.

Top Bottom