• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Nice comeback, both teams look like they played yesterday. Tons of bad lineups and shitty decision-making.
Howard getting piped by Bargnani lol

I was wondering the same thing...
I think he was saying for him to keep his eyes on his man, he's been helping off shooters all game.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm really confused as to what Dwight's trying to accomplish tonight at the defensive end. Whoever he's defending is always open and he's always trying block shots by jumping.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Tell your boy Kemba to stop playing like trash. He's hurting my fantasy team.

He's playing hurt. Thank World Peace.

Dude hasn't missed a game in his entire career and that dumbass pride is keeping him suited up when he should be on the sideline.
I think he was saying for him to keep his eyes on his man, he's been helping off shooters all game.

But good D, melo, Barg, Failton, JR, Barg, Hard Jr, melo, Barg, Martin. Good D.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chuck is so dumb... McFail can't teach anyone. Wake up.

DY_nasty

Kevin Love is getting close to it.

Isn't he nursing a bruise?

Yeah, he had a shoulder contusion after he got tied up with World Peace. He shouldn't have even returned to that game. He was nothing more than a husk in the Boston game. No one is going to tell him to sit though.

DY_nasty

Kemba stepped on Tyson's foot, then rammed his knee. Kemba was out of control as fuck, was taking too many Red Bulls before the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2o_LQQQ1Z0

He was late to the spot.

He was still moving.

He was in no man's land to start with.

He was depending on Bargnani to not be worse than Bryon Mullens on defense.

He was weakbody because he doesn't have any weight in his legs.

Bite me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard stop embarrassing yourself.

Matrix

My god... bench Howard.

Fox318

@jr

hByIfhd.gif

Top Bottom