• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Pimpwerx

they jusy robbed the knicks.....

Fuck This Shit....

Fouled on the catch. I think the rules changed this year that you had to start in your upward shooting motion to get the and1, unless you picked up your dribble, in which case it's continuation. PEACE.

EDIT: Servers gonna crash in a few minutes, probably. PS4 event starting.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Fouled on the catch. I think the rules changed this year that you had to start in your upward shooting motion to get the and1, unless you picked up your dribble, in which case it's continuation. PEACE.

my man he didnt connect on the first swipe.... Fuck this shit..... now they wanna wait to call a foul?

Bullsht

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah I'm done with this game, give me the prime time game already.

Also anyone else watching this PS4 stream? It's like a shitty NYE show. :|

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck da Knicks and fuck Howards disgusting play.

We got Knicks number and always will.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fuck that. They blew the whistle with Melo's feet off the ground. That should've counted.

Fuck you refs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
tumblr_ml55gcg9l51qjpqono1_500.gif

edit- I agree Stealth, McFail is an awful coach for these guys.

Top Bottom