• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
The Thunder would be running any other team in the NBA off the floor at this point with the way they are playing but the Dubs lead. What the hell.

Dthomp

The Thunder would be running any other team in the NBA off the floor at this point with the way they are playing but the Dubs lead. What the hell.

This. Normally I'd be upset with the Thunder being down, but they are playing very well. Golden State is just not missing anything. Hopefully they stay in this

Emwitus

So is it safe to say golden state is going to be a problem this season or to soon?
They are. Like ive been saying, okc won't have such an easy road now. They blew it. No more part their prime teams. Itll be young bloods all threw the playoffs apart from maybe spurs

Branduil

The Thunder are shooting 50%, out-rebounding Golden State by 15, and have shot 12 more free throws.

And they're losing by nine points, LOL.

If Harrison can play 6th man like this every game the Warriors may be the 2nd best team in the west (yeah...talking at you Clippers). BUT, health and everybody on their bench after Barnes is a serious concern. I mean...Jermaine Oneil ..Spaeth...guess we'll see.

Need to close out this damn team.

I've only caught the second half but it's crazy that we're up even though OKC has played a good game.

Jermaine O'neal looks extra spry tonight.

AcridMeat

Banned
See, now that's an actual foul. Not bullshit after the fact whistles.

edit: hey look, after the fact whistle. Hold on, why is Ibaka on the line? Hahahahhaa

Top Bottom