• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Branduil

"Smart decision by Scott Brooks not to call a timeout there."

LOL are you kidding me Reggie.

Fake edit: Iggy didn't want to lose on such a BS shot, LOL.

Branduil

Seriously though I love how Reggie was trying to act like Scott Brooks was a genius for not calling a timeout and letting Westbrook take a terrible 30-footer that just happened to go in.

AcridMeat

Banned
Seriously though I love how Reggie was trying to act like Scott Brooks was a genius for not calling a timeout and letting Westbrook take a terrible 30-footer that just happened to go in.
I try not to pay attention to what Miller says. Most of it is garbage. Everything is said in a short term bubble, based on the last play or two.

exarkun

I love how Iggy gave props to Kobe, dude has one of the best basketball brains in the business. Talked about just wanting to wear KD down with the Defense, and didnt make it seem like it was all him.

Always loved Iggy, just makes me happy to see him finally happy.

AcridMeat

Banned
I love how Iggy gave props to Kobe, dude has one of the best basketball brains in the business. Talked about just wanting to wear KD down with the Defense, and didnt make it seem like it was all him.

Always loved Iggy, just makes me happy to see him finally happy.
Too true. He has one of the funnest names to say as well. I love how quickly he's fit in with the team. Super likable dude, always has been.

Too true. He has one of the funnest names to say as well. I love how quickly he's fit in with the team. Super likable dude, always has been.

It's the one nickname he hates.

Dre'dollah doin a Konex. Great fricken game.

He don't like it.

“I’ve never liked that, since I was a kid I was called that My teammates can call me that, they know me and can get away with that. But I’m not good with the name.” Iguodala told CSN Bay Area.

LOL...1:11 into that video....guy in the blazer with dark pants on the court pumping his fist.

That's the owner. :D

Starting to love that team. Guess we know who ain't afraid to take that last second shot.

b3720380e62f63eaf1cfc77581040a30.gif

Top Bottom