• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Only The Cavs will find a way to upset their franchise player. I'd be mad too if Dion Waiters was drafted to chuck a bunch of shots inefficiently. Imagine if they drafted Drummond last year and Oladipo this year. Defensive beasts on the perimeter and paint. Can teams stop with the MIke Brown experiment? He's clearly an assistant coach because he only specializes on defense. It's the same for Dantoni.
I agree 100% with all of this, Christ Grant really goofed

Been playing Killzone and messing around with my PS4 for the last few hours or so. Sony, welcome back. You did good.

What's your tag?

Isn't the controller the greatest thing ever? I don't even do research on all these systems so a lot of stuff is new to me---when I found out I could plug my V-Moda headphones into the controller and get sound from there wirelessly, I was fucking blown away

Then when I realized I could use the same headphones but plug in the mic cord....holy fuck

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What's your tag?

Isn't the controller the greatest thing ever? I don't even do research on all these systems so a lot of stuff is new to me---when I found out I could plug my V-Moda headphones into the controller and get sound from there wirelessly, I was fucking blown away

Then when I realized I could use the same headphones but plug in the mic cord....holy fuck

Same as my username.

And god, the controller is really fucking good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Only The Cavs will find a way to upset their franchise player. I'd be mad too if Dion Waiters was drafted to chuck a bunch of shots inefficiently. Imagine if they drafted Drummond last year and Oladipo this year. Defensive beasts on the perimeter and paint. Can teams stop with the MIke Brown experiment? He's clearly an assistant coach because he only specializes on defense. It's the same for Dantoni.

I'd like to throw Dwane Casey in there as well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I was hoping the touchpad can be used for keyboard input ala Swype, maybe in another update.

It's funny because you imply better analogs would allow for high level FPS play on a controller.

Eh, I've played competitive Quake and UT on pc and competitive Halo on consoles, yea, no aim assist and ridiculous pin point accuracy with a mouse is superior to controllers with magnetism and aim assist, but as long as every player is on an equal playing field and a game has quality mechanics it doesn't matter much to me what the input is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There are times when I wish we had taken McLemore

Cody will be worth it once he has man-muscle. Still tho... Emo Taylor kills me.

Top Bottom