• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Nori Chan

ph33 ph33 where's the gameplay

can you finally make a non-black person in my player that doesn't look like a mutant
Hey ph33 ph33 is it true if you have a mic or the ps eye and you curse after a play the game gives you a technical foul?

Saw that on gaming side and thought it was hilarious.

Fox318

This game is just so disrespectful

1398172_10103846491566940_2077568581_o_zps0b9d1240.jpg

He should have punk ass bitch as his badge

I'll broadcast shit later. Game play is great but faze iis right there are way too many fucking stupid cutscenes you can't skip
Also all the my player default guys are seemingly generic black dude or one of the 2k people. Therefore I look like mike wang

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It would be nice for ESPN to even acknowledge that Portland has won a game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He just scored 39 the other night, 2 off his career high. Bynum, Thompson and Varejao don't suck.

You like the Bobcats

How mad are you? lol

Bynum is dead. Thompson makes no impact in almost every game that he's in. Varejao is a husk.

I'm not even throwing salt right now. I could. But Cleveland is hot trash right now. It is what it is.

Nori Chan

Chalmers has been suspended for one game for the forearm to dirk last night.

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Heat G Mario Chalmers has been suspended 1 game w/out pay for throwing a forearm & making contact w/ Dirk Nowitzki's head.

How mad are you? lol

Bynum is dead. Thompson makes no impact in almost every game that he's in. Varejao is a husk.

I'm not even throwing salt right now. I could. But Cleveland is hot trash right now. It is what it is.
What in that post implied that I am mad? This isn't 4chan, lets try to refrain from "lol u mad" level posting.

Bynum is rusty. If you bother to actually watch him play it's clear that he can still impact the game on the defensive end. His footwork is sloppy and the touch isn't there now but that is to be expected. He doesn't have any explosiveness and will never be the player he was in LA but to claim that he "sucks" is pure stupidity. He is not a bad NBA player.

Thompson has recorded a double-double in 7 games this year. He is a great defender and rebounder.

Varejao is an elite rebounder, truly one of the best in the game. He gets us so many second chance opportunities on the glass, it's rediculous. Andy isn't going to score 15+ a game but his impact goes well beyond the sexy statistics.

I don't even know why I reply to you, I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or misinformed.

DY_nasty

What in that post implied that I am mad? This isn't 4chan, lets try to refrain from "lol u mad" level posting.

Bynum is rusty. If you bother to actually watch him play it's clear that he can still impact the game on the defensive end. His footwork is sloppy and the touch isn't there now but that is to be expected. He doesn't have any explosiveness and will never be the player he was in LA but to claim that he "sucks" is pure stupidity. He is not a bad NBA player.

Thompson has recorded a double-double in 7 games this year. He is a great defender and rebounder.

Varejao is an elite rebounder, truly one of the best in the game. He gets us so many second chance opportunities on the glass, it's rediculous. Andy isn't going to score 15+ a game but his impact goes well beyond the sexy statistics.

I don't even know why I reply to you, I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or misinformed.
Wow.

With a roster like that you'd think that they were a playoff team or something.

"But you like the Bobcats"

pls

giri

Varejao: 7.3 rpg in 32mpg
TT: 9.7rpg 12.9ppg in 36mpg on .448 fg% (i say TT cause he sounds like tyrus)
Bynum 6.2 ppg on .364 fg%
Waiters 13.3ppg on .398 fg% Though, he is shooting .414 on 3pt% ... but that tells you all you need to know about the rest of his game.
Kyrie "fuck this shit" irving: 19.3 ppg on .380 fg%

There isn't a whole lot of good there.

Yea, Kyrie looks checked out. He doesn't look like he's expending much energy on D either so IDK.

Really thought he was gonna have a great year(like what Paul George is doing). He can still turn it around since it's still so early but his start isn't very encouraging.

giri

Yea, Kyrie looks checked out. He doesn't look like he's expending much energy on D either so IDK.

Really thought he was gonna have a great year(like what Paul George is doing). He can still turn it around since it's still so early but his start isn't very encouraging.

Eh, i personally won't condemn him untill january or so. Mike Brown as the head coach has been known to... not be entirely effective on the offensive end. So you really don't know whats going on there. Brown could be trying to instill some stupid offensive scheme and kyrie is just going along with it till it falls apart.

But really, i don't think anyone on their rookie contract should ever be "checking out" entire seasons. Particularly not with the cavs recent drafting record either.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m
After seven months rehabbing a torn Achilles, Kobe Bryant has returned to Lakers practice, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Nelo Ice

Banned
After seven months rehabbing a torn Achilles, Kobe Bryant has returned to Lakers practice, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Dammit he's supposed to go home and be a family man!. Of course wouldn't want him to injure himself again by playing too hard.

who does this little fuck think he is? a forearm to Blake's throat and now he's mixing it up with Dirk? I hope he has a target on his back now. I never liked Rio
Except if you actually watch it you would see someone lock his arm on the screen which caused it, and he is the same guy who also helped pick dirk up

But wahhh wahhh keep at it

dalVlatko

Cavs players apparently confronted each other in players only meeting. There are rumors about Dion and Kyrie being mad at each other and that Dion didn't sit out of last game because he had the flu.

lol. Could all be bullshit but I believe anything right now.

I have tickets to the game Wednesday and I don't feel like going anymore.

Cavs players apparently confronted each other in players only meeting. There are rumors about Dion and Kyrie being mad at each other and that Dion didn't sit out of last game because he had the flu.

Didn't Dion Waiters call out Kyrie or being the only one to not start training in the off season sometime in August or am I thinking of someone else?

Yea I'm probably wrong. Some other rumors is that Kyrie isn't taking well to Mike Brown(he apparently really loved Byron Scott).
But it'll be interesting to watch if he continues to under perform.
So much for that Lakers' tank.

linsivvi

There were supposed to be some big arguments during the Cavs' players meeting.

How long will Mike Brown last this time?

Edit: Uh, beaten

DY_nasty

Charlotte Bobcats

The leading cause of players-only meetings since 2004

LMAO lololol It's obvious that Jamal didn't show up for his face scanning session.

Also, some Cleveland sports writer on twitter supposedly sheding some light on the Cavs situation

Anthony Lima ‏@AnthonyLimaFAN 1h
If you don't think that contentious Cavs players' only meeting was a mutiny against Kyrie, you're fooling yourself. Players sick of his acf
Anthony Lima ‏@AnthonyLimaFAN 1h
I was attacked when I shared some behind-the-scenes stories of Kyrie last year. Pretty evident now I wasn't making stuff up

giri

From

To

Kyrie is better than the rest of those fools combined, he will bail the first chance he gets and I don't blame him.

In under 4 hours.

Kyrie is better than the rest of those fools combined, he will bail the first chance he gets and I don't blame him.

Only The Cavs will find a way to upset their franchise player. I'd be mad too if Dion Waiters was drafted to chuck a bunch of shots inefficiently. Imagine if they drafted Drummond last year and Oladipo this year. Defensive beasts on the perimeter and paint. Can teams stop with the MIke Brown experiment? He's clearly an assistant coach because he only specializes on defense. It's the same for Dantoni.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
No word yet. I'd be fine with him out another 2 weeks just to be cautious. Sounds like he wants to play though.

One thing I've always wanted to ask you, what's with the Luc Longley avatar? Were you a fan of his?

A couple of years back bulls I everyone switched their avatar to reflect their team during playoffs. Naturally I went with the greatest Australian center that has ever played with bulls. A man so gifted that you could never know if the fans were booing or saying his name! :)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Been playing Killzone and messing around with my PS4 for the last few hours or so. Sony, welcome back. You did good.

Top Bottom