• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

MacAttack

Just got home from the Celtics game and felt like sharing these pics. C's got blown out in the third and fourth, featuring another uninspired performance by Jeff Green. Aldridge killed it all night for the Blazers.
KIgW3zr.jpg
Probably my first Celtics game since the Antoine Walker era. Sorry if the quality isnt perfect, I was drinking heavily.

giri

Jesus, Cousins' USG% is insane this year. Why is he getting fed so many touches when his efficiency is still bad?

He won't keep that number up, but it would be close to the highest USG% ever for a non-guard:

http://bkref.com/tiny/5pF1F

Have you watched a full Kings game?

They're running EVERYTHING through him. There's no alternate sets at all. It's basically post DMC, watch as he gets doubled. It's really really weird to watch the predictability.

Looking at Dirk's numbers really makes me cry after this game. 8-12 fgm, 3-5 3pma, 9-10 ft.

Dirk was efficient as you could ask him to be... Minus that last steal...

Mavs need another scorer other than Ellis.

edit: and despite my bitching about Vince Carter the box score don't lie, Carter was more efficient than Monta this game.

giri

They'd have no depth if they did trade them. Their bench is already paper thin.

The only team i can think of that might consider it is Denver.. if they want to embrace the tank. something like wilson chandler, darrel arthur and magic randolph for carter & marion.

Denver would only be doing it to cut salary and tank seen as how gallo won't be back for ages and the nuggets don't look like they'll be in the play off race this year.

But thats about all i could think of.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Guys can't we wait til 2014 til we talk about trades? It sounds a bit silly when we're nearly only 10 games into the season....

Let's shut down the thread!

Besides, Granger been on the block for ages..

Pkaz01

They're probably the second most fun team to watch after GSW.

I may be biased.

I think its cause they don't know anything other than go out there and play as hard as you can and have the time of your life. There was an article on Goodwin writing about how he has no other responsibilities but basketball so he stays 2 hours extra after practice. Its a young team that isn't being distracted by the fame and the expectations and responsibilities.

Oh and with 1:30 seconds to go in an overtime game eric bledsoe drives into the lane and throws a lob to PJ tucker of all people. Just crazy.

Spurs start off the season looking like their usual selves, like every sensible person knew they would. all the talk about them being corpses after June was your typical sports psychology bullshit....Dark Faze

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Probably been said dozens of times but damn 2k on PS4 is godly.

Can't wait to play it.

Amazon fucked me over so bad. They fucked pretty much all of OrlandoGAF. My package is still in Tennessee, should be here Monday.

They gave me about $100 in credit to appease me so I guess thats good shrug.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I went to last night's Raptors game and I can easily say it is one of the worst games I have ever seen in my life.

The Raptors are so poorly coached it's ridiculous. Seeing it up close the offense is only iso and clear outs.

I woke up still upset after this game.

Rudy Gay attempted 37, albeit in double overtime, for the Toronto Raptors against the Houston Rockets early this week. He scored 29 points.

"You give me 37 shots in a game, I'll have a cool 67," James said. "I mean, I had 40 tonight on 18 shots. If I get 37 shots in a game, I'm going to put up 60, easy. It'd have to be five or six overtimes, where I'm feeling good. But I don't know the last time I took 30 shots in a game."

Bron is shooting 61% from the field and 52% from three so far.

Nori Chan

I went to last night's Raptors game and I can easily say it is one of the worst games I have ever seen in my life.

The Raptors are so poorly coached it's ridiculous. Seeing it up close the offense is only iso and clear outs.

I woke up still upset after this game.
Everyone hates Casey too

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Can't wait to play it.

Amazon fucked me over so bad. They fucked pretty much all of OrlandoGAF. My package is still in Tennessee, should be here Monday.

They gave me about $100 in credit to appease me so I guess thats good shrug.

Your definition of fuck over so badly is different than mine

Mik317

Probably been said dozens of times but damn 2k on PS4 is godly.

Despite me being mad salty over some things 2k took out, yes it is pretty great.

I cant defend the paint for shit tho. and if I do I get destroyed from deep. You have to play smart defense this year and can't just spam the block button.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Your definition of fuck over so badly is different than mine

I put the order in the minute preorders opened up on June 10th. I expected it to get here on release date, I called customer service asking what was up on Thursday because it still said it was in Tennessee but they told me everything was fine and it'd be at my doorstep on Friday. It wasn't, they flat out lied to me.

Worst part is they already took my money and I couldn't cancel the order, because I could have drove right on over to Walmart to pick one up. If I wanted to return the item I would have to paid for the return fee.

ph33 ph33 where's the gameplay

can you finally make a non-black person in my player that doesn't look like a mutant

you don't make any this year, they just have custom options, many of which look okay

The myplayer added cutscenes and what not are fucking ridiculous this year though, its terribly engrossing, you'll lose your shit if you're primarily a myplayer guy

Top Bottom