• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Kyrie is better than the rest of those fools combined, he will bail the first chance he gets and I don't blame him.

I cant understand these fools being mad at Kyrie,especially an idiot like Dion Waiters. Well I mean I can, cause theyre mad at his shine, but still. Irving should pull a Kobe stunt and refuse to shoot for for an entire half.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Letting JR play the entire game is a dickheaded move by Woodson. He should be fired simply for that shit. That's 20 shots other players could've taken instead of that goddamned idiot.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I cant understand these fools being mad at Kyrie,especially an idiot like Dion Waiters. Well I mean I can, cause theyre mad at his shine, but still. Irving should pull a Kobe stunt and refuse to shoot for for an entire half.

eddie.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs miss the playoffs this year, and Chris Grant is fired.

Screw Parker or Wiggins, that dream is truly worthy of the fervent tank job.

Marvin Williams and Harrison Barnes showing off how deceptively unathletic they are.

I thought they weren't too similar before the draft since Marvin is an offball guy whereas Barnes prefers to iso, but both guys are so good are jumping and so uncoordinated.

Cloudy

Banned
Klay Thompson is so good. This GSW team is gonna be a problem now that they have a a legit perimeter stopper who can also score

haha is that park street mode feature exclusive to NBA 14 on PS4/Xbox one? saw it earlier on a stream and it looked amazing and awesome having 7 courts and different types of games to choose from.

I wish i could go to a park like that

Vahagn

Reilo,
I haven't watched a Portland game this season, what the hell is up with their insanely good record? Good coaching? Good chemistry? Lillard?

Top Bottom