• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Paul George had his arms wrapped around Melo holding him down and then he holds his arms up after the whistle; fuck the 'verticality' bullshit Vogel has sold the officials.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kobe is already GOAT, this will just add to the legend. I just don't want him to come back too soon. GAF I have had nightmares (no joke) of him hurting himself again. 100% serious. and when I woke up I had to catch my breath. I am not joking its happened on two separate occasions.

I really worry about him.
lol
Even Kobe knows he isn't the GOAT

That's why he is coming back so soon to make sure he can pass MJ in scoring

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
People forget Nene was a talented big before the multitude of injuries killed his game. He can still ball a bit though.

He's still talented. Dude's just a bitch.

Cleveland's interior is so soft that he's feeling like a budding rose right now though.

Knicks so far have been competitive for 18:23. That's a little over a quarter and a half.

original.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Melo hasn't really slown down

I always thought he'd be the first to get fat and break down out of the 03 class

Its crazy how Wade went from being one of the most likeable guys in the league to the shitbag he is now

Please Cavs, PLEASE give me a reason to believe this year will be different. I don't think I can sit through a whole season of this shit and it really pains me to watch this abomination of a team they're throwing to the wolves right now. Bennett being the worst #1 pick of all-time, Kyrie clearly frustrated, Dion still lacking shot discipline, terrible coaching...God really does hate Cleveland.

/dramatic post

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well, he missed a quarter of his first season here. And he was terrible in the playoffs for us until last year, but he's definitely not a complete waste.

He is what he is. We're over-paying for 16 pts, 9 rebounds and shit defense, but big-bodied double-double guys get paid in this league.
A quarter of his first season? You mean 2010? As in, three years ago? He's barely missed anytime since then. Deng, Noah, and Rose have missed much more time. Bad in the playoffs? At least he plays in the playoffs! Deng, Noah, and Rose don't. You're over paying for 16, 9 and shit defense? Rose is averaging 15 and 5 on 34% shooting, while making $18 mil this year, compared to Boozer's $15 mil.

In defense of Wade, I'd probably be out of the league by now if I'd been a finals mvp in Miami as early as he did.

It's probably the closest thing you could come to heaven on earth

Top Bottom