• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

So I planned a trip with some friends to see a Heat game in Miami to celebrate turning 30. I suggest going to see MIA v. OKC, these punk asses want to see the Lakers cause that's their favorite team and it's fair. If Kobe isn't even there, I might slap the shit out of all of them.

Zep

Banned
zA8tY0a.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BTW IWMTB19, I thought of a good potential comparison to Thomas Robinson: Zach Randolph. He was pretty bad his rookie season. 47.9 TS%, 44.9 eFG%.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
BTW IWMTB19, I thought of a good potential comparison to Thomas Robinson: Zach Randolph. He was pretty bad his rookie season. 47.9 TS%, 44.9 eFG%.
Hard to believe T-Rob is playing for his 3rd team already

Looking ahead to tomorrow night..

..it's not a guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Lakers. Personally, I think the Warriors looked VERY beatable during the preseason. I don't know what they are going to do when Klay and Steph go to the bench.

Curious to see what the rookie PG does when he's not deferring to everyone.

:(

I feel terrible watching Kobe on the sidelines. It just seems wrong. I'm on the Warriors bandwagon now, but I hope Kobe comes back and can be productive for another 1 or 2 years.

Pimpwerx

So I planned a trip with some friends to see a Heat game in Miami to celebrate turning 30. I suggest going to see MIA v. OKC, these punk asses want to see the Lakers cause that's their favorite team and it's fair. If Kobe isn't even there, I might slap the shit out of all of them.

Dude...you'll be in Miami. You'll probably be drunk off your ass looking at the hot women, or hungover as fuck from the night before...looking at the hot women. You'll be happy even if you saw a Bobcats game here. LOL! PEACE.

methodman

Banned
Looking ahead to tomorrow night..

..it's not a guarantee that the Warriors will beat the Lakers. Personally, I think the Warriors looked VERY beatable during the preseason. I don't know what they are going to do when Klay and Steph go to the bench.

Curious to see what the rookie PG does when he's not deferring to everyone.

:(

I feel terrible watching Kobe on the sidelines. It just seems wrong. I'm on the Warriors bandwagon now, but I hope Kobe comes back and can be productive for another 1 or 2 years.

David Lee is a great regular season scorer. He'll be huge when Steph's on the bench

Top Bottom