• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

LuchaShaq

Banned
BTW IWMTB19, I thought of a good potential comparison to Thomas Robinson: Zach Randolph. He was pretty bad his rookie season. 47.9 TS%, 44.9 eFG%.

I'm VERY high on Robinson, but their games are nowhere near similar. Zbo had good post moves even on college. Robinson is just super gifted athletically.

BTW IWMTB19, I thought of a good potential comparison to Thomas Robinson: Zach Randolph. He was pretty bad his rookie season. 47.9 TS%, 44.9 eFG%.

These guys as well:

http://bkref.com/tiny/YPf9d

Z-bo still killed TRob in efficiency as rookies (102 ORtg to 90) because TRob was super turnover prone as a rookie as well. Robinson also had two more years of college experience as well. Z-bo's also only had 250 minutes (where bad luck could hurt his numbers due to the low volume) whereas TRob had over a thousand.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
aSGGIwE.gif

Now that the actual season is coming I wanted to post the best gif from last year..... A few post already deserve it but let's start fresh.

Kacar

Why the fuck does Harlan keep saying its a "Laker verified" game. Fuck we can see the court color and scheme. He's said it at least 5 times.

Top Bottom