• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

exarkun

Did anyone see that last nick young shot? Jeeeeeesus, that was one of the greediest shots I seen in a loooong time. loooool

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
wtf

why are the Lakers trying?

Please stop. Are we really too stupid to tank? I refuse to believe this organization is that stupid.
Because tanking usually doesn't net you much

If they miss the playoffs I am sure they will end up magically with a good pick

filler

Banned
OQPJqYL.jpg

Mark Davis taking over the Raiders>Jimmy Busboy taking over the Lakers

4XfC95F.jpg

rando14

Lakers are actually playing OK. I guess kobe should teach nick a thing or two

First association I make when i think of kobe is definitely teacher

MVP was being obnoxious and goading everyone into betting, a lot of people took the bait. Faze just got dragged a little deeper than the rest of us.

Oh faze :(. his brain's fried from his redskins turning into liquid shit

There is no way that the worst month of my life is going to end with the Lakers getting a win over the Clippers without the Black Mamba on the floor.

Emwitus

Watching someone will like young giddy up and seeing how limited his move set make me appreciate how skilled Kobe is. At least when he goes into chuck mode his moves are different almost every single time.

linsivvi

wtf

why are the Lakers trying?

Please stop. Are we really too stupid to tank? I refuse to believe this organization is that stupid.

No, that's the plan. They are just putting on a show to appear competitive. The organization is too pride to tank so obviously. Players like Kaman and Nick Young can try all day but they won't win shit.

The tank is still on.

Keep running Lakers. Your bench looks a ton better than the Warriors bench. Prior to his injury Harrison Barnes didn't look good at all, Baze looks like he's being force fed the point guard position and he ain't good at it...

I'm suddenly worried even though the Lakers will be playing a back to back.

Mark Jackson better figure out how to coach by tomorrow night.

Eh, you win some you lose some. I got a guaranteed couple of hundred coming to me in fantasy winnings alone.

I'd take a healthy Bulls team +10 any day of the week most nights. Wade made a fluke three, Thibs decided not to even think about putting the rest of his starters back in until four minutes left in the game.

I'll probably save money over the course of the season just by avoiding NBA bets like the plague now...games don't even have any kind of consistency with refs deciding who has the advantage every night and you don't have any idea when a coach will decide to rest a player just because.

Bleeping can't believe I'm paying $130 for NBA League Pass Broadband, with the Lakers as one of my five teams and I live in Los Angeles.

For you Warriors.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Because tanking usually doesn't net you much

If they miss the playoffs I am sure they will end up magically with a good pick

Idk stern might be gone and silvers might want to continue this parity thing ....at least for a little while. Imagine if a team like the kings got Wiggins.... Or the magic.....

Eh, you win some you lose some. I got a guaranteed couple of hundred coming to me in fantasy winnings alone.

I'd take a healthy Bulls team +10 any day of the week most nights. Wade made a fluke three, Thibs decided not to even think about putting the rest of his starters back in until four minutes left in the game.

I'll probably save money over the course of the season just by avoiding NBA bets like the plague now...games don't even have any kind of consistency with refs deciding who has the advantage every night and you don't have any idea when a coach will decide to rest a player just because.
cUxnU.png

linsivvi

Idk stern might be gone and silvers might want to continue this parity thing ....at least for a little while. Imagine if a team like the kings got Wiggins.... Or the magic.....

Parity only works if the teams know how to build their rosters properly. The Magic have had their chances with Shaq, T-Mac and Dwight and they squandered all of them. Wiggins would be wasted on the Kings and he'd just walk when his contract is over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

MVP

Banned
MVP was being obnoxious and goading everyone into betting, a lot of people took the bait. Faze just got dragged a little deeper than the rest of us.

To be fair, it was a smart +ev bet for him in the long run, I made a stupid bet but I got lucky.

Top Bottom