• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Mcfail drawing up a play...

GG Mavs.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Ummm...I saw the Rockets Mavs game at a lounge and the Mavs were getting trampled.

Come back home...and uhhh WTF!?

MaEGCau.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ummm...I saw the Rockets Mavs game at a lounge and the Mavs were getting trampled.

Come back home...and uhhh WTF!?

Dallas hit every shot in the 4th and Mcfail kept out the starters way too long.

exarkun

Harden settling for baaaad threes killed us. But defensively, Beverly was getting that ass tapped by screens and switching to the wrong guy. And Mchale with the very shitty lineup in the middle of the third killed allll momentum.

But god Dirk and Monta could not miss in the 4th. Good game Brandi! This was Cubans Super Bowl, enjoy!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Disappointing loss, but for a team with a lot of potential like the Rox, it's better to have those kind of defeat at the beginning of the season than later.

iamblades

The most impressive thing about Anthony Davis's game is that he just doesn't turn the ball over with how much he handles the ball. He has pretty much the best hands in the league right now I think.

Vic

Dallas only missed 4 shots in the 4th and Ellis always destroys the rockets. I saw it coming at the start of the 4th
LOL. I thought the same thing but mostly because they started the quarter like crap.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So are Houston sports fans on suicide watch? What with all 3 of their big teams being complete crap. Maybe they should switch to soccer.

Matrix

That Lin & Asik stretch blew the game

Asik looks like ass and every time he's been in since he went emo the bench has looked like shit on O just like when he was starting.

Matrix

So are Houston sports fans on suicide watch? What with all 3 of their big teams being complete crap. Maybe they should switch to soccer.

I don't consider the Rockets complete crap.

Vic

Asik looks like ass and every time he's been in since he went emo the bench has looked like shit on O just like when he was starting.
Srsly, how come D-Mo didn't play tonight? Dude has been playing well these last two games.

Matrix

Srsly, how come D-Mo didn't play tonight? Dude has been playing well these last two games.

Cause that contract and got to play him now so they can trade him later. No team will want a guy just sitting his ass on the bench cause he's sad.

Dmo should have been in when the bench couldn't score at all. Hell Asik even looks bored trying for boards.

Top Bottom