• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

thekad

Banned
Cause that contract and got to play him now so they can trade him later. No team will want a guy just sitting his ass on the bench cause he's sad.

Dmo should have been in when the bench couldn't score at all. Hell Asik even looks bored trying for boards.
I don't think McHale expected such a sharp reversion to the mean for eremy. Otherwise, yeah, DMo should have been in and had the offense run through him in the post.

Can't even blame McHale for this one. Lin and Asik are supposed to be starting caliber players. They should have been able to spell Harden and Dwight for more than a couple minutes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Trade him to us, I bet he'll start looking better.

Morey would never trade anyone to Dallas/Cuban.

Of course he will start looking better, he only cares about starting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't think McHale expected such a sharp reversion to the mean for eremy. Otherwise, yeah, DMo should have been in and had the offense run through him in the post.

Can't even blame McHale for this one. Lin and Asik are supposed to be starting caliber players. They should have been able to spell Harden and Dwight for more than a couple minutes.

He should have pulled them though sooner, esp Asik. It's like playing 4 on 5, he's a complete waste on O this year and when he's not rebounding/or playing D it's pointless to keep him in as the lead just dwindles.

squicken

McFail = Kubes

It's kinda scary.

I really like Morey but I don't think he can fire one of his basketball idols. I'm not sure how many late game collapses it takes for there to be an evaluation and adjustment

idk it's not a fun team to root for right now

Dirks been teamed up with plenty of C+ / B- guys, but never anyone close to A-tier. Not saying Monta has historically been a top tier player, but the small sample size this season suggests he's making a leap.

Branduil

it39uRXFiEMxg.gif

icdAVq12Mwcre.gif

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
"Grizzlies become the only 3rd team in the history of NBA to sweep 4-0 on the road against all the California teams"
:D

Damn, such an awesome win. Glad to see Monta going off, dude is fucking awesome to watch. It's also great to see Dirk playing at a high level still. I just want to see less time for VC, dude has been absolute balls this year.

Damn, such an awesome win. Glad to see Monta going off, dude is fucking awesome to watch. It's also great to see Dirk playing at a high level still. I just want to see less time for VC, dude has been absolute balls this year.

The shitty thing about Vince is he takes away minutes away from players like Ledo.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
lol @ Rockets. Of course they blew that one.

Houston's defense when both Asik and D12 aren't in the game together is so fucking abysmal.
Now that they've mostly fixed their offense, they really need to look into their defensive scheme. Their perimeter D just sucks balls.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kidd was an all-star in 2010 as an injury replacement.

Dirk really hasn't played with another scorer like Monta since at least the Nellieball days, though.

Indeed Kidd was an all star and the number of former all stars that have rolled thru is nothing to sneeze at

But Monta is the best he has played with maybe ever...

Branduil

Now that they've mostly fixed their offense, they really need to look into their defensive scheme. Their perimeter D just sucks balls.

Harden should spend more time practicing defense instead of honing his acting skills and admiring his beard in the mirror.

Top Bottom