• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought you hated all the big cities in Texas in general

Or maybe that was a different one I was thinking of

Dallas is the only city in Texas that I can't bring myself to hate.

I want to like Houston, but it reminds me too much of Atlanta.

Reilo thinks Dallas sucks because it has the world's worst traffic according to him

I understand where his hatred comes from

Not our fault so many people keep moving here, can only build roads so fast man.

edit: I can understand hating some fans with expensive seats at mavs games, it's a total deuchbag wanna be L.A vibe most of the time.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Any word on the severity of roses meniscus and how deep in the knee it was? I'm really hoping he can get a full repair.

wku5JiZ.gif

Shump pls

dy, we're playoff bros ;_;

fornow

http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/mar...n-mission-to-lure-james-back-to-cavs-1.447168

Seeing a fan rush the court at Quicken Loans Arena to tell LeBron James that he missed him sparked something inside Josh Raggi.

It wasn’t necessarily the night he got over the Decision. Raggi, 24, isn’t sure he really has.

But James Blair’s brazen act during a Cavs game against the Miami Heat on March 20, 2012, convinced Raggi, a former Walsh Jesuit High School pitcher and Kent State graduate, that he must take action to show James that not everyone in Northeast Ohio hates him.

Raggi and three partners — with Blair the newest member — will put their plan in motion Wednesday, when James and the Heat visit the Cavs for a 7:30 p.m. game televised on ESPN.

Their theme is “Come Home LeBron,” with a logo designed by an agency this summer. They have accounts on Twitter (@ComeHomeLebron) and Instagram (comehomelebron216) and a web site (ComeHomeLeBron.com).

Before the Cavs host the Heat, Raggi, Blair and supporters will pass out 2,000 bright green T-shirts at three tables outside the Q from 5:30 to 7:15 p.m. Those who take a picture wearing the shirt and tweet @ComeHomeLebron will be eligible to win 2014-15 Cavs season tickets.

But that’s just the start of their campaign, aimed at getting James to leave Miami for the Cavs in free agency in July. On Monday, a Come Home LeBron billboard will go up near James’ alma mater, St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, for four or eight weeks. Another is slated for Interstate 71 at Pearl Road at the end of December for one week; it will return in mid-February and remain until the end of March.

“Our main goal is not to beg him to come back,” Raggi said in an interview at a Northfield restaurant earlier this month. “Our main focus is to let LeBron know we’re going to accept him coming back. We’re not the group of haters.

“We realize LeBron had a point. He didn’t have the supporting cast here he needed to win. We have a young and vibrant team. We have the supporting cast. I believe that it’s 50-50 he leaves Miami. But if he leaves Miami, we think he’s coming to Cleveland.”

LOL Cleveland

I think Cleveland legimately stood a shot at getting Lebron back. But the past couple of years, they've seemingly made sure that chance withers and dies a slow death. Not saying this group has anything to do with the cavs or anything.

What are legitimate options for Bron this summer? It seems like nobody has really made any big moves to position themselves for a run at him.

Trey Burke and Marvin Williams might be starting for the Jazz. Kanter and Lucas III to the bench. Corbin hasn't liked the Favors-Kanter combo

The Charlotte Bobcats will go purple-and-teal when they become the Hornets next season – as it was in 1988 and as the fans want it to be again.

Bobcats management revealed the color scheme in an exclusive interview with the Observer. The purple-and-teal scheme will be accented by black and light shades of gray and blue.

A formal announcement by the team is expected later Sunday.

Returning to the teal-and-purple look in the original Alexander Julian-designed uniforms seemed a no-brainer after the Bobcats received permission from the NBA in July to adopt the Hornets nickname. The original Hornets moved to New Orleans in 2002 and switched nicknames to the Pelicans this season.

“We thought it was very important for us to listen to our fans and the overall community. There seemed to be an overwhelming desire to pay homage to the legacy of the Hornets, from their time here before,” Bobcats President Fred Whitfield said. “We listened to our fans, and that’s what led us in this direction.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ll-bring-back.html#.UpJHZsTOlsI#storylink=cpy
Good decision.

I think Cleveland legimately stood a shot at getting Lebron back. But the past couple of years, they've seemingly made sure that chance withers and dies a slow death. Not saying this group has anything to do with the cavs or anything.

What are legitimate options for Bron this summer? It seems like nobody has really made any big moves to position themselves for a run at him.

LeBron isn't going anywhere.

I have to agree.

A reunion with Cleveland looked good up until it became apparent that Chris Grant was far worse than any of us really anticipated and the options this summer look hideous.

Unless something tragically terrible happens with the team I don't see why he couldn't stick it out two more years in Miami to finish off the contract.

zychi

Banned
He's not leaving Miami for anything but the Lakers. The Lakers are a trash supporting cast.,so he's staying in Miami. My guess is that he brings Melo or someone else down, Bosh probably leaves, Wade takes a minor pay cut (he's been playing ball all along for Lebron) and they trade for Asik or some other big man.

Miami Heat the reboot.

He's not leaving Miami for anything but the Lakers. The Lakers are a trash supporting cast.,so he's staying in Miami. My guess is that he brings Melo or someone else down, Bosh probably leaves, Wade takes a minor pay cut (he's been playing ball all along for Lebron) and they trade for Asik or some other big man.

Miami Heat the reboot.
Fuck Melo, don't want him on the heat. he's probably going to LA.

The big three will stay. Will need to find replacements for battier and maybe Ray Allen. IDK about shard, he might sign again for the min.

Oden hasn't been unleashed yet(lol)

And the Lakers were probably never on LeBron's list.

zychi

Banned
I think Wade is in the twilight of his career, I'm just thinking who Lebron is buddies with that is able to go to Mia, Melo was the first off the top of my head.

yeah what I'm really most concerned about is who they put around him. we have a lot of expiring contracts and guys who are on the verge of retiring

it will be a completely different team win or lose

but if it means michael beasley future I am ok with it

Truphenom

Lord, is that really what the Eastern Conference standings look like? Kinda hope those are the teams that make it for the playoffs lol.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
JJ just stood there and bowed after making a corner 3 while Stuckey ran down the court and made a layup.

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. The Pistons had the lead, too, so what the hell are you doing.

Also, not real big on these Motor City jerseys but at least they don't have sleeves.

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. The Pistons had the lead, too, so what the hell are you doing.

Also, not real big on these Motor City jerseys but at least they don't have sleeves.
I don't like it either, every time I see it I have to think for a moment what the hell team it actually is.

next year we are gonna get shit like "south beach" and "Big D"

Top Bottom