• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Pimpwerx

Anthony Bennett having a career game, from the look of the box score. I think he doubled his career FGM in a mere 9 minutes. That would be a legendary effort if he wasn't the worst player on the planet.

BTW, when is the Pacman fight starting? I'm watching that and then going to bed. PEACE.

Vestal

Damn just read about Rose holy fuck thata horrible.

Feels like ive seen this story before. Grant hill could have been.

Pimpwerx

Damn just read about Rose holy fuck thata horrible.

Feels like ive seen this story before. Grant hill could have been.

Damn. I totally forgot about the MRI, and heard nothing about it during the Heat radio broadcast. Torn meniscus sucks. Is that season-ending?

Hopefully he bounces back and comes back just as quick, fast and strong. Injuries suck. PEACE.

Damn. I totally forgot about the MRI, and heard nothing about it during the Heat radio broadcast. Torn meniscus sucks. Is that season-ending?

Hopefully he bounces back and comes back just as quick, fast and strong. Injuries suck. PEACE.
Matt Stafford of the NBA. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And people said Milwaukee was a playoff team this year too.

That roster is worse than Detroit's

Got dammit, dIEHARD.

You guys are out tanking us and we don't have Kobe. I thought he would fuck up the tank but somehow we are 6-7.

Shit...even the Knicks are out tanking us. :(

And people said Milwaukee was a playoff team this year too.

That roster is worse than Detroit's

I thought Larry Sanders would just focus on trying to kill people with his bare hands instead of bringing weapons that could hurt him into fights as well. And I thought this was the year for Brandon Knight to get his empty stats game on.

Still only 2.5 games out though.

Top Bottom