• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Marvin Williams starting at the 4. WTF?

He's 6'9, 240. He can kind of play the position. He's outplayed Kanter for the last few games and might help with spacing and perimeter defense, but it's still weird considering that Kanter could be part of the future while Williams definitely won't, but I guess Corbin only cares about wins for right now because his job might be on the line.

He's 6'9, 240. He can kind of play the position. He's outplayed Kanter for the last few games and might help with spacing and perimeter defense, but it's still weird considering that Kanter could be part of the future while Williams definitely won't, but I guess Corbin only cares about wins for right now because his job might be on the line.

No he can't.

Pimpwerx

I think Cleveland legimately stood a shot at getting Lebron back. But the past couple of years, they've seemingly made sure that chance withers and dies a slow death. Not saying this group has anything to do with the cavs or anything.

What are legitimate options for Bron this summer? It seems like nobody has really made any big moves to position themselves for a run at him.

You don't leave the defending champs, who currently have one of the deepest rosters and the best bevy of support shooters to surround him with for ANYONE. There has never been a doubt in my mind that he's staying. I think if there ever was one, it disappeared after the initial 9-8 start.

I have to agree.

A reunion with Cleveland looked good up until it became apparent that Chris Grant was far worse than any of us really anticipated and the options this summer look hideous.

Unless something tragically terrible happens with the team I don't see why he couldn't stick it out two more years in Miami to finish off the contract.

I've been saying since he left that that team was run by an inept group of idiots. They had 7 seasons to get it together, and they never did, right? That team has been shit forever. The only time they were good was when Lebron was there. He left and they were historically bad. He's never going back to Cleveland. Not until his final season or two, or when he goes home in the summer.

He's not leaving Miami for anything but the Lakers. The Lakers are a trash supporting cast.,so he's staying in Miami. My guess is that he brings Melo or someone else down, Bosh probably leaves, Wade takes a minor pay cut (he's been playing ball all along for Lebron) and they trade for Asik or some other big man.

Miami Heat the reboot.

Nah, Bosh loves winning. There was a great article on his background, going back to hs. He's fine in his role, and I really don't see anyone they can replace him with. His floor-spacing is critical. If Pat doesn't extend him, it will be a mistake. PEACE.

giri

Not really. D wade is a pretty great play maker and passer so he can do that if he isn't hitting shots.

I'm not trying to hate on KD or anything. When he's not usually hitting this shots, he can compensate pretty well with his rebounding or getting to the line. It's just boring breh.

Huh, doesn't Durant avg over 5ast per game now? He might not be nash/cp3 level passer but he's good at finding the open player these days.

Not really. D wade is a pretty great play maker and passer so he can do that if he isn't hitting shots.

I'm not trying to hate on KD or anything. When he's not usually hitting this shots, he can compensate pretty well with his rebounding or getting to the line. It's just boring breh.

LeBron is pretty fucking boring because he doesn't force shit either. Always making the right play. Completely different from Kobe where he always does something crazy.

Huh, doesn't Durant avg over 5ast per game now? He might not be nash/cp3 level passer but he's good at finding the open player these days.
oh yeah,he is. I'm talking about when his shots is off and he starts going to the line 14 times instead of playing point forward. I thought he'd do more of that since Westbrook wasn't playing but it's the jazz and they're up like 50 right now so I doubt he gives a fuck.

Ibaka with another nice game.

oh yeah,he is. I'm talking about when his shots is off and he starts going to the line 14 times instead of playing point forward. I thought he'd do more of that since Westbrook wasn't playing but it's the jazz and they're up like 50 right now so I doubt he gives a fuck.

You're mad at someone gong to the FT line when their shot isn't falling? Do you know how idiotic you sound? You do know that sports isn't one big highlight reel? Sportscenter got ppl fucked up.

You're mad at someone gong to the FT line when their shot isn't falling? Do you know how idiotic you sound? You do know that sports isn't one big highlight reel? Sportscenter got ppl fucked up.
I'm not trying to hate on KD or anything. When he's not usually hitting this shots, he can compensate pretty well with his rebounding or getting to the line. It's just boring breh

read man. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just fucking boring to watch him go to the line every other play. Hell, wish LeBron could get to the Line like KD does.

WorldStar

Banned
let's go Kings!!!!!!

SKing-web.jpg

MVP

Banned
LOL @ people thinking Lebron is leaving Miami...he's retiring here, Miami has the best fans in the nation despite what the internet thinks. Good fans aren't dictated by what time you get to the game or trying to beat traffic, but by treating players with respect and not turning on them or burning jerseys or any of the other dumb petty shit other cities do. We don't boo our players when they have a bad game, or talk shit about them when they leave.

ib4 "its because you guys don't care bro, shitty fans, you're supposed to eat, breathe and sleep this shit bro, fuck anybody that leaves the team bro blah blah blah"

Why do some Laker fans want the team to tank when the Lakers don't have a first round pick this year?

they do have their pick this year, phoenix have their 2015 pick and the magic have their 2017 pick

i think all laker fans except black sancha want the team to tank because they realize they're dangerously close to becoming atlanta hawks west if they try and do anything serious in building around post-achilles kobe. this makes it even funnier that sancha was getting into it with diehard and iwmtb about the jazz being worse than lakers this year. i'm sure those two are really upset that they're not a 38 win team for the best draft in years.

MVP

Banned
Because great fans leave when their team is down in the 4th in the finals despite their team having the best active player in NBA. Yeah "best"

Oh you're right I forgot, the 10 people that thought the game was over and left were the Miami Heat fan ambassadors and represent all of them. You're right, forgot all about that.

Top Bottom