• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I want them to spam the KG/Beats commercial all season

especially if the Nets continue to be the Knicks of the league lolol

Your point is stupid because he's never had young players worth developing. Look at who management drafted the first stint, I've already posted about this multiple times before.
you don't need lottery picks or big names to have an excuse to develop players though. good coaching staffs maximize their talent no matter who is there

I want them to spam the KG/Beats commercial all season

especially if the Nets continue to be the Knicks of the league lolol

you don't need lottery picks or big names to have an excuse to develop players though. good coaching staffs maximize their talent no matter who is there

Look at the jokers we drafted from 2005-2010 and then get back to me

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Your point is stupid because he's never had young players worth developing. Look at who management drafted the first stint, I've already posted about this multiple times before.

You need to chill out with the fake asshole shit. Beyond your hostile approach, is the fact you barely know anything about basketball.

Never had young players worth developing? Lebron? Varejao? Hickson? You sound fucking stupid man. You're talking to the wrong guy.

You need to chill out with the fake asshole shit. Beyond your hostile approach, is the fact you barely know anything about basketball.

Never had young players worth developing? Lebron? Varejao? Hickson? You sound fucking stupid man. You're talking to the wrong guy.

Oh man the irony in this post is killing me. You have no idea what you're talking about ahahaha

LeBron has always been LeBron
Hickson had his best season in Cleveland
Varejao is constantly hurt and is best served as a back up.

You're hilarious

dalVlatko

If "never had young players worth developing" is the argument for him then I don't what to say. Your supposed to get the most out of the young players not expect them to be beasts from the start

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Oh man the irony in this post is killing me. You have no idea what you're talking about ahahaha

LeBron has always been LeBron
Hickson had his best season in Cleveland
Varejao is constantly hurt and is best served as a back up.

You're hilarious

You telling me there was NOTHING for Bron to work on, when he was under Mike? Say it again.

LeBron finally shot below 50%, 9/19

Dwyane Wade giving Dion Waiters some tips lol

Hey, Broussard, WHY DON'T YOU ASK LEBRON A FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT THE GAME ITSELF

Mik317

The crazy part is that the Cavs aren't even that far out.

Gotta make a move to get a consistant scorer that doesn't need the ball because right now their offense seems like "Dribble into swag shots" from Waiters and Kyrie, with the other one standing around watching.

Top Bottom