• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

lol shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

jason-kidd-party-foul.gif

Made me spill my drink.

I underestimated the Bucks tank

Expect Jabari to stay another year and for Wiggins to start tanking games if the Bucks are winning the tank battle later in the year.

I have a strong feeling things are going to get crazy once the embargo on trading recently signed players is lifted on December 15th.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Cavs, Pistons, Rockets, Hawks, Pelicans, Bobcats, 76'ers, Jazz, Knicks, Clippers, Nets, and Bucks all get involved.

I have a strong feeling things are going to get crazy once the embargo on trading recently signed players is lifted on December 15th.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Cavs, Pistons, Rockets, Hawks, Pelicans, Bobcats, 76'ers, Jazz, Knicks, Clippers, Nets, and Bucks all get involved.

The Bobcats need to stay put. They'll get a high draft pick in the upcoming draft and they'll have a ton of money to play with. They do not need to take on more salary.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well, at least Portland's 10-game roadtrip comes to an end.

They haven't played consecutive homegames since November 13th.

Top Bottom