• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Chris Broussard is absolutely worthless in every aspect of basketball. Thanks for giving an interview where the questions you asked yielded answers that we've already heard 30000 times

Brown can't make LeBron develop a post game, he did that shit after losing to Dallas in the finals on his own.

Keep trying

To a degree yes but...Spo put him there. Spo's the one who said he regret not having LeBron more at the 4 and then went back next season and said hey we are going to play small ball and you are going to do it whether or not you like it

Why are you so goddamn defensive about Mike brown?

Pimpwerx

LOL! More Bron trollface video bomb action tonight. Sloppy win, but it counts all the same. Gotta keep pace with Indy while they continue to feast on the trash that is the East. PEACE.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Brown can't make LeBron develop a post game, he did that shit after losing to Dallas in the finals on his own.

Keep trying

You seem to have no idea what coaching actually entails.

We can be done talking, I don't know why I tried holding discussion with a Triple U.

COTY Junior posts on GAF. Who knew?

Name change please.

dalVlatko

Waiters has so much potential and he showed it tonight which is why its hard for me to accept everyone shitting on him

Kyrie sleepwalked through another game and TT was awful smh

jason-kidd-party-foul.gif

Kidd spilling his coke and rum.

Chris Broussard is absolutely worthless in every aspect of basketball. Thanks for giving an interview where the questions you asked yielded answers that we've already heard 30000 times

To a degree yes but...Spo put him there. Spo's the one who said he regret not having LeBron more at the 4 and then went back next season and said hey we are going to play small ball and you are going to do it whether or not you like it

I'm not defensive about Brown, just laughing at the crybaby knee-jerk reactions 15 games in when Grant is the one to blame for assembling this team.

I'm not defensive about Brown, just laughing at the crybaby knee-jerk reactions 15 games in when Grant is the one to blame for assembling this team.

Yeah but dude, did you became a Cavaliers fan after LeBron left? You're right that Brown doesn't deserve every flak, maybe Chris Grant deserves more, but I feel like you're defending something that doesn't exist

The guy's track record so far is that he can't develop anybody on offense and that he has zero creativity on that end. I also don't agree with labeling someone as what they are based on just results but my issue is that there is literally 0 reasons to defend the guy since he hasn't shown ANYTHING

thekad

Banned
So after the Hawks finish up losing, There will only be 2 teams in the east above .500 lol.
3rd seed in the East = 11th seed in the West. Literally only two teams in the East would make the Western Conference playoffs. Sucks for the Wolves/Nuggets/Prlicans/etc.

...on ungaraunteed money. It's like stealing at this point. PEACE.

I don't know why I have such an irrational love for Beasley but it exists. And it's strong.

There are mostly only 3 things that excite me about Heat games for now: Fast breaks, crazy comeback runs, and Michael Beasley minutes. That is all.

I hope he costs MIA the chip with some boneheaded tech. That'd be beautiful.

I will cut you

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Miami has played 12 games against the East.
Indiana has played 12 games against the East.

Pimp stays losing.

giri

Lillard getting completely out played in the first half again.

Lets hope he doesn't have a second half like last time :|

Pimpwerx

Miami has played 12 games against the East.
Indiana has played 12 games against the East.

Pimp stays losing.

Ladies and gentlemen, my number one fan. At the end of this season, I'm gonna have to send you an autographed poster of Oden with the Larry O'Brien trophy. PEACE.

Top Bottom