• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

The Bobcats need to stay put. They'll get a high draft pick in the upcoming draft and they'll have a ton of money to play with. They do not need to take on more salary.

I just want them to dump Henderson and/or Sessions, preferably for some seconds or if not that an expiring for Henderson.

giri

he had 31/5 against sacramento and 23/13 against orlando.

and we still don't know how good the bledsoe dragic backcourt will look

Yeah, he's on bit of a tear ATM.

Keep in mind the substandard opponent, though.

Btw, Amare is -21 +/- in 11 minutes of playing time. Sup.

You missed the wall reference where DarkFaze defended the Wizards maxing john wall.

And i'm not happy about the Amare thing. I sort of miss seeing that lovable dope playing basketball.

Portland is trash now?

LIllards not exactly a defensive monster.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jason Kidd crashes into someone while drinking to secure timeout, his wife must be shaking in fear just thinking about what he'd do to secure a win.

Your favorite team extended a rapist

Wow old jokes are fun

What the hell has Shump been doing lately. Hes been pretty awful the last few games. At first the trade rumors stuff affecting him was an acceptable excuse but he needs to get it together.

That's the same Jason Kidd that once ran into Mike Woodson when Woodson was on the Hawks. It's not past him to do cheap ass shit like that

Also,
BaIOkWLCYAI8NmV.png

This shit cannot be real

Top Bottom