• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

The Lakers built a 27 point lead in Brooklyn's house.

Why even have the 1st two rounds in the East this year?

Indy and Miami basically get two byes.

masud
(Yesterday, 11:47 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote
image.php

i almost spat out my drink all over my keyboard you motherfucker.
disgusting.

exarkun

If I posted everyday about how lebron is murdering record books and stat sheets ever day you mean you clowns wouldn't bitch and moan? I mean this is the NBA thread.

I dunno who the fuck is moaning, but I havent seen anyone say anything bad about Lebron in a minute on here. How are you playing the victim after two chips, with your team is playing great right now? And with Wade's knees not bothering him right now?

I dunno who the fuck is moaning, but I havent seen anyone say anything bad about Lebron in a minute on here. How are you playing the victim after two chips, with your team is playing great right now? And with Wade's knees not bothering him right now?
It's not about the heat or anything, of course we're fine. I'm just talking about the double standards. It's cool to post " oh wow, I just realized how bad the east's record is. Lol leastern conference." everyday like its news but say if one of heat-age start posting up heat stats everyday there would be whining.

I'm just asking, is there some cool points awarded for posting how shocked you are about the east every day?

It's not about the heat or anything, of course we're fine. I'm just talking about the double standards. It's cool to post " oh wow, I just realized how bad the east's record is. Lol leastern conference." everyday like its news but say if one of heat-age start posting up heat stats everyday there would be whining.
Not so much a double standard as you being a whiner who can't handle anything that comes within a hundred miles of being criticism of the Heat and who suffers from delusions that everyone is out to get your preferred team.

Not so much a double standard as you being a whiner who can't handle anything that comes within a hundred miles of being criticism of the Heat and who suffers from delusions that everyone is out to get your preferred team.
Nah, I don't think that's quite the problem. I really love seeing how all the people put all their chips on some random team to beat us and watching them crash and burn one way or another. Like I said it's not about the Heat, I just used them as an example. Trust me, we're fine bruh...

It's way too early to be traveling this morning, I've been up since 3am. But happy Thanksgiving nba-gaf, I hope all of you have a nice holiday weekend.

Every time Kidd mouths "hit me" in that .gif, I burst out laughing.

The Wolves this year are kind of like the 2012 76ers. Awesome at destroying horrible teams, bad against anyone decent. Their only good win this year (other than that OKC game when OKC was completely disengaged) was against Dallas.

The 76ers could get away with that in the East, not sure the Wolves can in the West.

KingGondo

Banned
I hope he signs there because it will be a fucking circus. High volume shooters that pout and don't play defense when their shots aren't going in. They'll be one of the worst defensive teams in the league.
Best-GAF has fucked up my taste in basketball. I almost get more pleasure in the schadenfreude of watching the Knicks and Nets (and hoping for clusterfucks like Kobe + Melo) than in watching actual good basketball.

NBA gaf, If anyone is looking to upgrade their phones Best buy has Galaxy S4 for $0 and HTC One for $30 (this one might go live later). Needs 2 year contract activation.
No idea what to get yet, but i'm leaning towards the HTC One because S4 is so god damn enormous.

I really think spurs should try to trade for Waiters.. I've thrashed on waiters a couple of time here lol, but the potential is there. But the spurs fron office would probably not try to mess up the thing that they have going right now. If things go well, Kawaii and Waiters with Parker could be lethal. At worst Waiters will end up being a really good 6th man.

Waiters to bulls.. I think the bulls should do it, if no chance of resigning deng and all it takes is shipping deng out some worthless contracts... They don't need deng anymore. At least not at 14mil a year. If Deng is wiling to get paid around 9-10 mil then hmmm.. maybe keep deng.

benjipwns

Banned
"Cup slipped out of my hand while I was getting Ty," Kidd said of "Cupgate." "Sweaty palms. I was never good with the ball.

"In the heat of the battle, you're trying to get guys in and out of the game, and the cup fell out of my hand."

Video replays appeared to show Kidd saying "Hit me," something Taylor flatly denied.

Said Taylor: "No [Kidd didn't say that]. I wasn't paying attention. I just kind of bumped him. I didn't even know he was holding [anything]. [But] coach was drinking a soda on the sideline. I was like, 'What's he doing?'

"It could ice a free throw shooter and be a timeout when you don't have one, but that wasn't the thought process. I was just coming out, and he was in my way. 'Coach, get out of my way, bro.' "

If I posted everyday about how lebron is murdering record books and stat sheets ever day you mean you clowns wouldn't bitch and moan? I mean this is the NBA thread.

But people do post almost daily about how great Lebron is. Every time the Heat play it's said multiple times and that's fine because this is the NBA thread.

Now imagine if the east had teams of full of Lebron and then instead of Lebron being great he was putrid.

It should be said multiple times how crazy that is.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
NBA-GAF we have a problem.

Browsing through stuff on my tablet I came across Space Jam. So I proceed to ask my nephews if they have seen it. Now my nephews are in elementary school and currently playing basketball.

They both said no.

Then I said Michael Jordan is in the movie, and they both said who is that?

Then I said you really don't know who Michael Jordan is? They said no. I said the greatest basketball player of all time.

Then they proceeded to say that's Labron James.

linsivvi

Browsing through stuff on my tablet I came across Space Jam. So I proceed to ask my nephews if they have seen it. Now my nephews are in elementary school and currently playing basketball.

They both said no.

Then I said you really don't know who Michael Jordan is? They said no. I said the greatest basketball player of all time.

Comparing Kim to Marilyn Monroe.

mj-laughing.gif

I've seen this gif thousands of times but I still don't know who it is, could someone end my suffering please. It cracks me up every time.

Is that your nephew?

On a completely separate note, remember that Michael Bolton guy that we all knew/suspected were Cloving but he kept denying it? It looks like we were right after all as he's been banned since summer after being outed by Heavy.

Has this shit been posted?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10049236/new-york-knicks-hold-team-meeting-dark-place

Perhaps the only Knicks player in the locker room with a somewhat sunny disposition was Metta World Peace, who was playing in his first game back at Staples Center after the Los Angeles Lakers used their amnesty rights on his contract in the offseason.

"We're not struggling," World Peace said. "It's part of life. You know how life is. We had a bad hair day, you know?"

World Peace signed with the Knicks in the offseason, passing up an opportunity to stay in Los Angeles with the Clippers, largely because of the lure of winning in New York.

"I honestly didn't even know who the coach was when I was coming to New York," World Peace said. "I just wanted to win a championship; I didn't even know who was coaching. I didn't care. It could have been Aunt Jemima. They could have had the syrup coaching. I was coming here regardless. I just wanted to win a championship here."

have a blessed thanksgiving with family and friends, nba-ge.
except heat-age, dont choke on the wishbone too much.*

*except for pheeknicks, you cool, but you're too pussy to play me in 2k.

good lawd at that KG beats commercial.. so good. I've never seen a commercial that made me (kinda)root for a player that has been sucking to do really well until now lol. It's got me REALLY hoping he BALLS the rest of the season to back uphis commercial. THis will be the best basketball related ad that i have seen if KG ends this season playing well.

still FUCK paul pierce tho, GO HEAT! :)

And Happy Thanksgiving NBA-gaf!

Pimpwerx

They both said no.

This is part if my argument when I say LeBron will be GOAT. Every generation wants to hold up the guy they saw play. There''re multiple generations now who've never seen Jordan play, but will have seen LeBron in all his glory. It's just inevitable. PEACE.

This is part if my argument when I say LeBron will be GOAT. Every generation wants to hold up the guy they saw play. There''re multiple generations now who've never seen Jordan play, but will have seen LeBron in all his glory. It's just inevitable. PEACE.

I don't know man, i know little kids who know that Jordan is the greatest. Don't forget we have things like YouTube now to see their past.

giri

The Wolves this year are kind of like the 2012 76ers. Awesome at destroying horrible teams, bad against anyone decent. Their only good win this year (other than that OKC game when OKC was completely disengaged) was against Dallas.

The 76ers could get away with that in the East, not sure the Wolves can in the West.

Thats probably fair.

I feel like this wolves team has more talent though, and a higher ceiling.

Top Bottom