• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs getting run out of the building. Team has quit.

I have no alcohol.\

How much did you people expect from Cleveland, they weren't going to be amazing or something lol.

I only picked the team to win 35 games. But then the moment Mike Brown was signed, I considered the season default.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I didn't realize he was balling out so hard this year

I know he's not an offensive player, but damn that's a low usage rate given his TS%

Seriously

He's taken huge strides this year. He has to be the guy we keep. Kemba hasn't done shit aside from look like a smaller JET. Dude trusts the coaches too much to be a good point guard in the NBA.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cleveland is pathetic lmao

that varejao sequence omg

edit: Biyombo's stats at the half are just stupid

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'm not on the bash Kyrie wagon, not at all.

I'd like to first lay the blame on this slooooow offense we run. There's simply no excuse to not be a running, transition team, with this many young athletic bodies.

edit: Bennett 3 airball kill me now

I'm not on the bash Kyrie wagon, not at all.

I'd like to first lay the blame on this slooooow offense we run. There's simply no excuse to not be a running, transition team, with this many young athletic bodies.

edit: Bennett 3 airball kill me now

crazy-laughter.jpg

I love Tony Fiorentino but holy fuck he just made the most homer comment that I think I've ever heard in Heat broadcast history lol

Top Bottom