• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Lakers played the bench the entire 4th and they scored 41 points in the clippers. Awesome defense.

Who knew last year Xavier Henry would lead the lakers in scoring to opening night victory tonight. Ahaha

Lakers played the bench the entire 4th and they scored 41 points in the clippers. Awesome defense.

Who knew last year Xavier Henry would lead the lakers in scoring to opening night victory tonight. Ahaha

To be fair, Pau is the only legit starter on the Lakers. Everyone else (including 2013 Nash) would be backups on any other team.

I think he means in california. A lot of people root for the clippers bc they're from somewhere else and hate the lakers.
I have met very few clipper fans in la or california in general. Central Valley through San Diego is laker territory. For the longest time clipper games were just cheap games for lakers fans to attend.

Up north you'll run into real kings and warriors fans. But seriously I can count on my hands the amount of actual clippers fans I've met. They don't exist. Laker fans are all over California.

Pimpwerx

The story of Opening Night has to be C-Webb's haircut. It's a good look, but I might be the only one who liked his previous 'do. The minifro was working for him. I guess he got the memo that I cut my fro a few weeks ago and decided to follow suit. PEACE.

exarkun

2008 and 2011 were okay though :lol

LOL

but foreal, how many ryu vs shinobi vs cloudy's weird ass vs random triple L arguments did we have to read? Like, no other team's fans have been so stiffling that I wanted to not post when I actually felt like posting. Most recently, Ive learned to like most of heat-age cause they aint as bad

Nelo Ice

Banned
I have met very few clipper fans in la or california in general. Central Valley through San Diego is laker territory. For the longest time clipper games were just cheap games for lakers fans to attend.

Up north you'll run into real kings and warriors fans. But seriously I can count on my hands the amount of actual clippers fans I've met. They don't exist. Laker fans are all over California.

My friend from the Bay is a hardcore Clippers, Dodgers, and Dolphins fan. I still have no idea how he decided on those teams.

Spinluck

The story of Opening Night has to be C-Webb's haircut. It's a good look, but I might be the only one who liked his previous 'do. The minifro was working for him. I guess he got the memo that I cut my fro a few weeks ago and decided to follow suit. PEACE.

More like Wade's haircut.

It looked like his barber fucked up and had to go lower.

Top Bottom