• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Philly isn't tanking right. They're supposed to let Miami hulk up and then sell the Atomic Leg Drop.

Am I the only one who doesn't expect Memphis in the playoffs this year?

Omega

Banned
LMAO NETS, the heat challengers everybody. LMAO NETS! exposed

did anyone actually expect the Boston Nets to do anything?

A coach that's going to be drunk most of the season and 3 guys over the age of 100 aren't going to save a team that couldn't even beat a Nate Robinson led Bulls.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck is wrong with Beverly dude went out with the hip and hasn't been heard from since

Ribs, not hip. They said it wrong.

Rockets are so damn sloppy as shit. Take away their rebounding and eewwww

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

effzee

Holy shit are you guys seriously writing teams off after 1 game? This isn't the NFL and even the NFL weeks 1-3 knee-jerk reactions are stupid.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pfft. Good game Cavs-GAF. Still smh at the trash y'all were talking when you went on that run against Reggie Evans and Alan Anderson.

You should be shaking your head at the shitty rotation...not at the people rightfully shitting on it

Hopefully Kidd's rotation will be better

Matrix

One more quarter of the filth

honestly what a disgusting game.

Lakers fans can trash Howard all they want, but he's played a lot better than f-ing Harden and Parsons tonight. What awful games by them.

It's been all Garcia, Howard, Asik and Lin and we can still lose this smh

knicks

KuGsj.gif
Oh noes.

Top Bottom