• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Philly isn't tanking right. They're supposed to let Miami hulk up and then sell the Atomic Leg Drop.

Am I the only one who doesn't expect Memphis in the playoffs this year?

I picked them 6th and I'm sticking to it. I'm starting to question the Clippers' playoff hopes, though. We'll see soon enough if they can form a cohesive team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
honestly what a disgusting game.

Lakers fans can trash Howard all they want, but he's played a lot better than f-ing Harden and Parsons tonight. What awful games by them.

It's been all Garcia, Howard, Asik and Lin and we can still lose this smh

Bobcats are fucking terrified to attack the rim and I don't even blame them. All we did was drive the lane last year and now there's nothing left in these jerseys but the fear of god. Unless someone catches fire (zero chance), we're dead.

thekad, avatar plz

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bobcats are fucking terrified to attack the rim and I don't even blame them. All we did was drive the lane last year and now there's nothing left in these jerseys but the fear of god. Unless someone catches fire (zero chance), we're dead.

thekad, avatar plz

haha

Rockets can't shoot tonight, so you still have a chance.

h3ro

i4RbW5YiE4aYz.jpg

oh and the fucking red sox are about to chip.

Top Bottom