• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I don't know how many teams will be able to compete with the Rockets rebounding and carousel of fuckyourshit interior defense between Howard and Asik. I'm really not even mad about the loss. I never thought that Howard/Asik would work as well as it did.

Howard is athletic dude. He's really a PF(even though he doesn't have the requisite skills) masquerading as a center.

Pimpwerx

Man, I'm glad I worked through the entire game. I'm not even gonna bother watching my recording. I checked the score in the first and we were down 19. I got in my car near halftime and we were within 1 or so. We'd taken a small lead by the time I got to my final client, and I thought they were going to turn up the wick, so I didn't even bother checking the score on my phone. I leave my client, and the game just ends with us losing by 4. WTF?

I'm not all that bothered by it, but sounds like we played like complete ass. Turnovers and no defense? Gimme a break. Hopefully a better effort comes on Friday. This team clearly gives no fucks right now, but they're fucking with my Papa Johns discounts when they do shit like this. I was honestly hoping for 82 days of half-off pizza, dammit.

Anyway, time to watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine. These work hours are killing me. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Howard is athletic dude. He's really a PF(even though he doesn't have the requisite skills) masquerading as a center.

He's fucking terrible offensively. It was laughable the shit that they were trying to do with him on offense. The turnovers are plenty of proof of that. Garcia kept them afloat tonight more than anything else.

But jesus fuck I didn't think any team other than Memphis would be able to summon the reboundpocalypse like Houston did tonight.

He's fucking terrible offensively. It was laughable the shit that they were trying to do with him on offense. The turnovers are plenty of proof of that. Garcia kept them afloat tonight more than anything else.

But jesus fuck I didn't think any team other than Memphis would be able to summon the reboundpocalypse like Houston did tonight.

It really makes you wonder how he functioned so well in ORL. Dat floor spacing.

Detroit could.

Top Bottom