• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

If Udrith wasn't on the roster, Jimmer would get burn.
Oh definitely. Defense is a wash since they both suck at it but damn, Udrih can run a sweet PnR. Knicks really need their PGs to be good distributors and run the show more than other teams. Jimmer is the far better shooter but right now he's not the better all-around offensive player.

You know what the great thing is about 2014? I wouldn't even be mad if we didn't get the first pick. A part of me hopes we can get the second pick so we can pick up randle without getting destroyed for it by picking him over wiggins.

I can understand this, Randle would be just the kind of player we need and fill a huge hole. If Wiggins is the once in a generation talent he's hyped up to be though, you have to get that guy. We'll see how everyone looks when the season ends but right now it's comforting to have two outstanding #1 worthy prospects available.

giri

Teams where jimmer could go and actually earn consistent PT.

Grizz.
Nets
76'ers
Magic (particularly after a Jameer trade)
Pelicans
OKC (If they finally give up on Lamb)

diehard

Fleer
Teams where jimmer could go and actually earn consistent PT.

Grizz.
Nets
76'ers
Magic (particularly after a Jameer trade)
Pelicans
OKC (If they finally give up on Lamb)

He could get tons of PT on the Jazz, but management doesn't want any controversy for when Burke comes back.
ESPN already has a mock draft up based on projected records

All these L's this season and we gonna get Aaron Gordon? who?

giri

He could get tons of PT on the Jazz, but management doesn't want any controversy for when Burke comes back.

All these L's this season and we gonna get Aaron Gordon? who?

Yeah i specifically left off the Jazz because of their apparent non-interest.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's pretty bad. PJ3. and Jimmer isn't that great either. But Jimmer is at least a good shooter, and would help with spacing around Favors/Kanter.

Maybe...

Think he is too much a gunner too really help...

Cant wait for tonights game with the UNDEFEATED NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS vs Derrick Rose and the bulls. Hope Shump has a good game tonight back in his hometown.

charsace

Aaron Gordon was pretty amazing in high school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tkhuLEJig

Only the third player to be a two time Mr. Basketball in California in the last few decades I think (the others being Tyson Chandler and Kidd). Too bad he's kind of delusional about his perimeter ability and doesn't want to embrace his future as super Amir Johnson just yet.

He has no position. He's not quick enough to be playing around on the perimeter like he loves to do. He can easily be another Beasley.

Jimmer will have a hard time getting playing time because he has the same problem that he had in college; he doesn't know how to play team basketball. And since he isn't a HOF talent like young Lebron or Iverson he can't get away with it.

I might be one of the few guys who isn't impressed with Randle. He obviously wants to be a perimeter player when he would be better suited as a post player.

I think Stacy is hurt.

I wish I heard the laker game last night on radio and hear the reaction of daddy Thompson seeing his boy shinning
Yeah he hurt his ankle last week but was apparently moving full tilt in practice

but yeah I think I'm going with Jones, if only because he's probably got a higher ceiling for points even though he's playing dolphins D

charsace

I caught knicks 60 this morning..... which was great cause i didn't see the ending to yesterdays game yesterday.

Barg is trash at the 5 (I still got hope for him at the 4) but its all cool cause he is 2015 cap space anyhow. I think

Felton
Shump
Melo
MWP
Chandler

with JR as the 6th man and Prigs getting his share of minutes should be the go to line up through the season. Give everyone else minutes through the season to see who gets playoff minutes besides that. Hardaway looks like he can become a solid contributor already which is good to see from a rook.

The Knicks need to build up Barg's confidence. Its his biggest issue by far. If Bargs was confident he would be a nightmare to guard.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Knicks need to build up Barg's confidence. Its his biggest issue by far. If Bargs was confident he would be a nightmare to guard.

lol

because ny is just the perfect place for a player to build confidence

Mik317

fuck ed tapscott for letting ron artest be a fucking bull.

Vince-Carter-Frederic-Weis.jpg

Top Bottom