• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AcridMeat

Banned
Curry and Thompson can't defend, CP3, Reddick, and Dudley are having their way. 68 points put up by LAC in the first half.
I can't say I'm surprised given the LAC/GS games last year. All of them seemed to be a blowout in favor of one or the other. It's pretty sad that Klay can't defend he's quick and 6'7.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
^lol
I can't say I'm surprised given the LAC/GS games last year. All of them seemed to be a blowout in favor of one or the other. It's pretty sad that Klay can't defend he's quick and 6'7.

Not really all on any individual. They're not rotating well like the guy above said. After the 2nd pass or first screen, they're fucked.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If you think Howard has a good back to the basket or face up game you're even dumber than I previously thought. Most of his points come off the pick and roll or cleaning up on the glass. Even Hakeem ripped him this summer for his raw offensive game.

You've been trolled.

Find out how.

exarkun

Does Lee not realize when CP3 is in the paint, he should put his arm up immediately?

Curry is the Truth tho. Best contract in the league for value.

BEMNdi2.gif

You've been trolled.

Find out how.
If that was a sarcastic post it doesn't make sense because Duncan has been a good post player most of his career. Lately, not so much but vintage Timmy had good footwork, a variety of moves, could establish deep position, etc. Look at old film.

Emwitus

If that was a sarcastic post it doesn't make sense because Duncan has been a good post player most of his career. Lately, not so much but vintage Timmy had good footwork, a variety of moves, could establish deep position, etc. Look at old film.
It'll serve you right to treat every post by tom penny as a troll post.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer had a great game and the Bulls only gave him one shot in the second half. This fucking team is trying to sabotage him!!!

Top Bottom