• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

y65lVtZ.gif

exarkun

The Who He Play For skit on Inside is so fucked up, lol. They basically just calling these dudes scrubs and having a laugh at their expense.

Soooo fucked up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So right, he would have multiple rings if he was taller. Such a beast of a player.

Perhaps...

His biggest problem was he was on shitty teams during his prime...

But if he was taller he wouldn't have been playing out of position most his career

And AI was a damn beast without a doubt

masud

Banned
Glad to see the Knicks didn't roll over at the end of the game in Chicago, I was expecting a blowout all the way. Knicks age is there anything worth watching in the final 20 minutes of the game or should I avoid the dagger feels?

The Who He Play For skit on Inside is so fucked up, lol. They basically just calling these dudes scrubs and having a laugh at their expense.

Soooo fucked up.

It's educational though. I learned Travis Outlaw is still getting a paycheck.

The Wizards should dominate the 76ers, no excuses. Although I'm sure Nene already has one thought up, dude should be ashamed of himself.

As for my Cats tonight I hope to see our frontcourt play a lot better against weaker competition and actually grab some rebounds. We play well in home openers so the game should at least be close.

mark jackson ran some stupid as fuck lineups last night tho

i think towards the end of the 3rd he was running iggy + garbage against the clippers who had most of their starters on the floor

diehard

Fleer
He's RFA. They'll match.

It's a smart move.. either he proves he is worth it this season and they match a 50M+ offer, or his value goes down and they get him for less than he wanted this offseason.

Or a sign and trade because we can draft Jabari or something.. it just keeps options open.

It's a smart move.. either he proves he is worth it this season and they match a 50M+ offer, or his value goes down and they get him for less than he wanted this offseason.

Or a sign and trade because we can draft Jabari or something.. it just keeps options open.

This is how I feel about Bledsoe. I'm optimistic about the guy and all but he's a glorified backup that has to prove his starter status at this point. He had a great debut but I want to see how he holds up with starter minutes for a whole season before that check book opens up.

So you going to help our tanking cause? How did the Jazz look in their first game?

diehard

Fleer
So you going to help our tanking cause? How did the Jazz look in their first game?

Actually pretty decent.. other than we didnt give our post players the ball enough. Also our PG's suck.. Burks looks like a bonifide all-star
if he had a jump shot

Wait. He was asking for $10m+ a year? That's crazy.

filler

Banned
Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe 10h
Wow. Curry just drilled a 3-pointer in transition. With the foul.

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe 10h
Some dude on media row just violated all kind of ethics by giving Curry a standing O for that.

Pkaz01

Maybe im optimistic but we have a good chance tonight. The players are really motivated to give Hornacek a win against the jazz. And we are at home.

I agree about Bledsoe like I said yesterday he would be stupid to sign right now unless he gets injured his value is only going up

Nori Chan

It'll make me sad to see Diehard the day when gtyme leaves for another team :(

some team should overpay the crap out of him. do it Detroit

Maybe im optimistic but we have a good chance tonight. The players are really motivated to give Hornacek a win against the jazz. And we are at home.

I agree about Bledsoe like I said yesterday he would be stupid to sign right now unless he gets injured his value is only going up

The problem is that we seem to be intent on keeping him which means his value going up will make us pay more to keep him. That's the whole point of locking him up before the deadline. Thing is, the hype is ridiculous and there is no doubt his agent is licking his chops at the prospect of free agency so there was no way we were getting him on a reasonable deal. At least we can feel a hell a lot better give him a big deal after seeing him play as a starter for a season.

If we play like last game, I expect a win but I have no idea how consistent Plumblee will be. I expect Dragsoe to beast in pretty much every game we play.

Edit: I know you'd want teams to think you really want Bledsoe to give him even more trade value but I really think he's part of the rebuild plan.

Perhaps...

His biggest problem was he was on shitty teams during his prime...

But if he was taller he wouldn't have been playing out of position most his career

And AI was a damn beast without a doubt
At least AI gonna get paid when he turns 55. But from now til then idk

Top Bottom