• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AI was the man.

I wish he would've been able to humble himself enough to be a bench contributor or something. There's no way he can't be in the league at least just to bounce a ball around for a few minutes and suck given what's on the rosters of a lot of these teams.

I hope he'll make it to 55...and I know he can't be too broke with the ongoing Reebok endorsements. I know I've bought my fair share of retro Iverson kicks this year, lol.
He's gotta get something from that too, right?

Not in our home opener. Our D is legit this year.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

mrbagdt

tonight will be my second attempt at league pass live streaming on my ps3.

first try (wednesday) led to streaming for 30-45 seconds, then freezing and 'internet connection lost'. yesterday i tried watching a wednesday game from the archive and it worked smoothly, looked clear and had no lagging. obviously its not much fun to watch a game on a day delay like that, but you can turn off scores and avoid spoiling yourself if you really want to.

the blackouts are a little weird for me. i cant watch archived games for things that are blacked out live? you can rewatch the TNT feeds from Tuesday, so i guess those are different? that is a little annoying- it says a game should be blacked out and it will show up on my local FSN channel, but a lot of the time i change to the game and while FSN says the NBA is scheduled they will be airing something else instead. its pretty stupid. i live in louisiana and both the rockets and the pelicans games were blocked for me.

AI was the man.

I wish he would've been able to humble himself enough to be a bench contributor or something. There's no way he can't be in the league at least just to bounce a ball around for a few minutes and suck given what's on the rosters of a lot of these teams.

I hope he'll make it to 55...and I know he can't be too broke with the ongoing Reebok endorsements. I know I've bought my fair share of retro Iverson kicks this year, lol.
He's gotta get something from that too, right?

The problem is that his height and weight caught up with him. Once he lost his explosiveness and was a shell of himself, no one was going to put up with his shit like they did in his prime.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Watching G-Tyme guard Lebron or Melo (or even Paul George for that matter) for at least 4 games in the playoffs would be hilarious.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Watching G-Tyme guard Lebron or Melo (or even Paul George for that matter) for at least 4 games in the playoffs would be hilarious.

Even guarding the second best wings on those teams would be a stretch.

If dude was even half as good as he/Utah fans think he is he wouldn't have been a bench player most of last year.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Do tell. I was just using the X360 one.

ps3 version is less bloated and video streams play instantly. 360 version has some awful buffer.

only thing lacking in the ps3 version is seeing scores while the video is playing. If you go to scores, the stream stops.

I could see a Gasol for Gay trade happening. If Pau doesn't want to stick around and Melo isn't serious about opting out and joining Kobe they might as well go for it. They'd need to take on salary anyway next season and it's only for a year. It would make the team worse too, which is exactly what you want if you're the Lakers. The Raps could trade Lowry and ride with Augustin at point to ensure Pau's impact is minimized for their tank.

exarkun

Raptors suddenly realizing tanking might actually have been a good idea

NBA front offices are animal dumb sometimes

wat, Masai just took over. Did you even know that?

Hes already moved Bargs, I think nba-gaf has already crowned him exec of the year.

Eleuin

Raptors suddenly realizing tanking might actually have been a good idea

NBA front offices are animal dumb sometimes
;_;

I could see a Gasol for Gay trade happening. If Pau doesn't want to stick around and Melo isn't serious about opting out and joining Kobe they might as well go for it. They'd need to take on salary anyway next season and it's only for a year. It would make the team worse too, which is exactly what you want if you're the Lakers. The Raps could trade Lowry and ride with Augustin at point to ensure Pau's impact is minimized for their tank.
I remember Detroit were interested in Gay a while back but Ujiri wasn't having none of that. I do agree that Lowry still has some value.

Top Bottom