• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dmo is a scrub.

One of you Rocket fans was convinced he was good.

I'll just assume it was Kad.

I think he's good. Doesnt really work as a fifth option. Still has a ton of potential that I don't think will come out till he gets touches.

Edit: He doesn't rebound or play D we'll enough to be a back up C and on the floor no way do they post him up over Howard even though he's better offensively on the block.

zychi

Banned
Does Rose looks agile?
rosereturns_medium.gif

Smokey

Rose gained a few inches on his vertical post injury:

A noticeable difference in Rose's in-game routine is his new stretching regimen. After exiting the game in the first quarter, he used a softball and then a smaller ball underneath his leg to keep it loose while he sat on the floor.

Rose even surprised the assembled media when he said he's gained five inches on his vertical leap since the knee surgery in May 2012.

"I think I jump higher," he said. "I think coming into the league I was at 37 (inches for a vertical jump) and they tested my vertical at (a training facility) I'm probably at like a 42, so I'm jumping a little bit higher."

I think he'll be fine. He seems to have gotten over the mental hurdle and was moving with quickness tonight.

Warriors gave up 60 points to a Lakers squad that hasn't played together a lot. The only newb on the Warriors starting squad is Dre'.

Not good Mr. Mark Jackson. Work on that ish.

Top Bottom