• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

zychi

Banned
uTFTUjz.gif

I was a bit worried, but he looked great tonight (rust aside). Going to be a great season.
I'm "all-in", got my home opener tix

Hope Nick Young does something for Lakersage

He's a knuckle head but he's too talented to flame out of the league, which looks likely if thinks don't work out in LA

linsivvi

Hope Nick Young does something for Lakersage

He's a knuckle head but he's too talented to flame out of the league, which looks likely if thinks don't work out in LA

Well if there's one thing that Pringles is good at, it's artificially inflating the actual value of his players. And the players know it too. All these one year contract new players are gonna get paid somewhere else next season.

“Motivation-wise, he understands what this team has been put together for, probably more than any other player on the team, because he helped us put this thing together as the face of our franchise. Health-wise, he's had a great summer. He was able to rest. It was such a big storyline during the playoffs. What disappointed me was that people lost perspective of what he was actually doing. He had a very healthy year all the way up to the Boston game of the 27-game win streak. He played through it with the doctors' and our trainers' support, knowing that it couldn't get worse but that it wouldn't get better either. He did take a lot of criticism, but he's a warrior for playing through that. I think he's ready to go and I think he's very motivated for the opportunity for what we have to play for.”

Guess who?

Hey guys. I need to get new basketball shoes. I'm not a really serious player, but I do have some ankle issues, so any recommendations under $100 would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom