• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Forever

Banned
Nets are getting their ego stroke on in the preseason, unlike the Knicks who did in the early season. Blowing up the Heat tonight. Not much defense, but they're also shooting and passing the ball well. Kidd has the guys meshing pretty well offensively, and that's with KG out. I'm impressed. They're certainly gonna be a team to watch this year. PEACE.

Nets are so stacked man.
131022172413-op63-67203-mid-single-image-cut.jpg

Happy Halloween guys.

Pkaz01

It comes down to what the jazz could really offer.

Suns either want a future center piece or first round picks.

Jazz have their own and GSW's first rounders this year.

If the Jazz up both of those....

I don't see McD accepting anything that doesn't bring back a pick and a young player (Dragic has more value than Gortat imo) I don't think utah would be willing to give up their pick for him.

giri

I don't see McD accepting anything that doesn't bring back a pick and a young player (Dragic has more value than Gortat imo) I don't think utah would be willing to give up their pick for him.

I don't think they'd give up both picks, no. And they pretty much want to hold onto all their young talent.

Only other team that really comes to mind is the pacers. But the suns already got their pick.

I mean, Detroit, Memphis and the Pelicans but... i don't see anyone there except maybe Detroit biting.

Maybe the kings? The kings are a mess with their guards all around though, so who knows.

The Los Angeles Lakers have started negotiations with Kobe Bryant's agent on a contract extension and fully plan to reach a new deal prior to the All-Star becoming a free agent next offseason

"I want to put an end to any speculation that we would allow Kobe to become a free agent," Jim Buss said. "That's not going to happen. Kobe is a top priority for us. He's a Laker legend and always will be. I don't think we're done winning championships with him yet.

welp

LOL at that Cousins pic. Kings won the game though (blitzed the Clips during the 2nd quarter). Funny thing is, the Clippers commentators were like "clips playing like the best team in the west" during the 1st quarter when the clips were leading and when they were trailing the Kings by double digits, the commentators were like "preseason don't count" lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Biyombo played 40 minutes with only 1 foul!

SILAS WAS RIGHT

20 rebounds for biz? omg

i was actually positing for a moment that the lakers might eventually trade kobe after the celtics traded paul pierce for "future 1st round draft pick"

Fatalah

Two things:

#1 -- With the renovation, MSG now has room to hang Knicks division title banners.

#2 -- Love seeing the extremely classic Knicks logo.

390-msg26-25.jpg

looks like the plan is to let Singleton and Ves walk, see what Gortat can do for us and if he fails we'll have cash ready to dole out a max contract.

Hoping the Pistons get enough from Smoove to consider Monroe as unnecessary.

The Wizards aren't going to give up Trevor that easily (they need a backup plan just in case Otto Porter is a bust)

Trevor will probably be available by the deadline. I see him going to the Clippers on a hometown discount if we don't extend him, and I don't think we will. Lakers don't really have great pieces for a trade though...I'd move Ariza for Jordan Hill and Kaman as center depth for a potential playoff run, but the Lakers clearly don't want to tank.

Top Bottom