• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

761886532.gif

See you in Game 6!

Truphenom

Prigs and Udrih need to play more, they facilitate the ball movement. Actually Udrih looks for his shot alot more than I remember also...

Haven't watched too many games but I like Udrih so far, he def needs more minutes.

Also ytf his Chris Smith still on the roster, that should not have been an option.

Damn, Amar'e rusty as fuck. No preseason and little work in the summer. At least his knees haven't crumbled into a fine powder.
Also ytf his Chris Smith still on the roster, that should not have been an option.
He gonna be the last cut and the Knicks will be like "we fought hard for you man but we couldn't keep you" while snickering to themselves.

Does The Sopranos get better? I'm five episodes in and I can't really stand any of the drama parts because everything seems so rushed, the camera work is really sloppy, and there's nothing to root for because all the characters seem to have nothing relatable other than small glimpses from Tony and Chris (whose actor has been terrible in the episodes I've watched so far) as well as Jennifer in general. Some of it is pretty funny, but the times when it tries to be serious seem really bad.

Keep watching and you'd be a fool to tell me that season 1 isn't great. And you better pay attention because that show is so layered.

Oh shit Beno Udrih vs. Kemba Walker.

The Knicks know there are 4 quarters in an NBA game right? Just because it's preseason you play more than 3 quarters.

I like the Bogut extension. Klay gets Lee's money and Barnes at the 4.

It's a fair deal IMO..3 years at 36 mil with escalators up to around 42 mil if he's healthy and productive. I heard his base salary actually goes down annually too which makes it more cap friendly..

Not sure I like Barnes at 4 in the long term. His future is at the 3 IMO..Hopefully he makes a huge jump in production this year.

You just hope that shit doesn't continue in the regular season.
Again, I don't care if they lose in preseason. But the way they're playing/how they're losing is not what I want to see carry over. I get they have alot of parts to integrate (JR/STAT/Martin/etc.) but still they're only playing 3 quarters.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Amare was actually decent tonight. I can't even hate. 3/4fgs is okay with me.

Melo, Barg and Felton though....wow this shit play needs to end now.

WorldStar

Banned
finally just got cable the other day

about to watch my Kings play for the first time

how have they been looking pre-season?

also, has anyone seen Tyreke Evans play at all pre-season? How does he look on the Pelicans?

SamuraiX-

"The only difference between me and Kobe is ball handling skills, passing ability and basketball IQ, but I'm still the full package. Marcus Thornton have it all."

This is only what I can imagine is going through this clown's head when he's on the court.

Top Bottom