• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

were there any standout 2nd round guys from last year, draymond green kind if but his actual production was pretty poor, kyle o'quinn might be a good backup if he stopped fouling all the time

SUPREME1

Banned
Ugh. Dumbfuck Jimmy Buss is going to let Bean, the greatest Laker of all time, walk into free agency.

Like I said before... Bean has earned the right to chuck for the all time scoring record.

Ride or die with Mamba.

Pimpwerx

You are so defensive. It's like any statement involving the Heat that doesn't state that everything about them is gdlk is some major offense.

Spo isn't a top 5 coach. Because if he was then he would have won with just Wade. It is very difficult to give a guy That much credit when he has the best player in the league... Sorry that comes with the territory. Lebron is just that good..

So unless you consider Carslile a top 5 coach too them fine.

Unless we ate just talking about current coaches then maybe... Although that may be due to half the damn league having new coaches

Like I said. This is just plain ignorance. PEACE.

BXdb1icCAAEsk_O.jpg

Beas shaved his head.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'd think so but after Westbrooks injury in the playoffs...

I'm jumping out my first floor window to my death if he's seriously hurt.

Don't think I won't do it!

Pkaz01

I like how all the season previews came out today and now they're already outdated since half of them spent their suns preview talking about trading gortat.

Pimpwerx

Nets are getting their ego stroke on in the preseason, unlike the Knicks who did in the early season. Blowing up the Heat tonight. Not much defense, but they're also shooting and passing the ball well. Kidd has the guys meshing pretty well offensively, and that's with KG out. I'm impressed. They're certainly gonna be a team to watch this year. PEACE.

Does The Sopranos get better? I'm five episodes in and I can't really stand any of the drama parts because everything seems so rushed, the camera work is really sloppy, and there's nothing to root for because all the characters seem to have nothing relatable other than small glimpses from Tony and Chris (whose actor has been terrible in the episodes I've watched so far) as well as Jennifer in general. Some of it is pretty funny, but the times when it tries to be serious seem really bad.

Top Bottom