• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

charsace

Happy to get those 50 wins. All those Durant FT's, but...

FWkSxd7.gif

Thats like saying we'll get one more win vs the Spurs/Thunder than the Knicks. No shit. Don't mean shit. Knicks will be playing golf in June just like the Lakers. Difference is we've won 11 chips since 1973. You all haven't won one.

Keep sipping that 2010 juice, you'll need it for a long ass time

Bread

Banned
why oh why would you ever interview will.i.am

oh my god his commentating of that play hahahahaha that was terrible.

charsace

Thats like saying we'll get one more win vs the Spurs/Thunder than the Knicks. No shit. Don't mean shit. Knicks will be playing golf in June just like the Lakers. Difference is we've won 11 chips since 1973. You all haven't won one.

So many titles, yet so much hate. Why so angry even though you've chipped so much? I guess win or lose you are just a throat wad.

Ok, where's the mute button...

This Will.iam shit is cringe-worthy.
I just changed it. I can't handle listening to him sing let alone talk basketball. I'd rather listen to Frankman read literotica than listen to Will I Am speak.

So many titles, yet so much hate. Why so angry even though you've chipped so much? I guess win or lose you are just a throat wad.

When it comes to anger you take the cake.

Cloudy

Banned
Watching lakers after OKC/Knicks u see the biggest problem on our team. There is no second guy who can get his shot off late. Every good team has at least 2 of those guys

charsace

I just changed it. I can't handle listening to him sing let alone talk basketball. I'd rather listen to Frankman read literotica than listen to Will I Am speak.

When it comes to anger you take the cake.

The Knicks give me reasons. As a Lakers fan you have no excuse for being as whiney as you are over the Knicks having a good season.

Zeus and masud I'm already ready for those avatars for the playoffs and offseason. You guys can discuss with eachother about who gets which. I'll take my L before it's 100% assured.

#NoMelo

I just like going after spoiled, whiney, cock inhaling fans like you. Lakers are only the 8th seed, whine. STFU.

And I like going after bitter old angry drunken hyperbolic over aggressive angry shits like yourself. Knicks aren't going anywhere this post season but as a Knicks fan that's your expected post season result over the last three decades.

Top Bottom