• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

charsace

And I like going after bitter old angry drunken hyperbolic over aggressive angry shits like yourself. Knicks aren't going anywhere this post season but as a Knicks fan that's your expected post season result over the last three decades.

If the Lakers were in the East the Knicks would go kneecap deep with a boot up their ass. Too bad it can't happen.

If the Lakers were in the East the Knicks would go kneecap deep with a boot up their ass. Too bad it can't happen.

And if your team wasn't run by a bafoon that hired and trusted Isaiah freaking Thomas to run the team for almost a decade perhaps they would have had some success. But alas, your team is run by a nincompoop who makes Jim Buss look like Jerry Buss.

Atleast you have the Yanke... Oh, sorry.

charsace

And if your team wasn't run by a bafoon that hired and trusted Isaiah freaking Thomas to run the team for almost a decade perhaps they would have had some success. But alas, your team is run by a nincompoop who makes Jim Buss look like Jerry Buss.

But fuck you though. I got nothing.

Jalen going to the game with the rest of the fab 5?
salty Webber ain't going to the championship game

just the thought is probably having Louisville fans making "timeout" posters and etc/chants.

do it Cardinals fans

Move-Bitch.gif

Edgeward

Willie Green has been shooting well from deep since getting back into the rotation cause of Billups. Really hope he can bring that into the playoffs.

Y'all have Dantoni and Jim Buss.

ronpaul_itshappening.gif

Yea, but y'all have dolan and Amare's contract. No GM in the world can do anything with that.

It's not like Jim put together the deal to swap Pau/LO for CP which would have led to Bynum for Dwight or dished McRoberts and Bynum for Dwight and Earlsanity. And got Steve Nash for picks.

Jim has made better moves in the past couple years than Dolan has ever made.

man that right there bruh doomed them..... Will the Lakers have him back or will the wise up and ditch the loser?

Mike D will be gone if we miss the playoffs is the rumor floating around. If Pau/Dwight hate him as much as its being reported he may have to axe Mike D to please Dwight. If Jim wants to take another crack at it with this team I think Mike D is safe, no reason to spend on a wasted year, not sure how the team reacts to that tho.

I really can see it going either way, if Mike D is there for training camp I think he's safe for all of next season.

Edgeward

Clips really love leaving the corners open, good thing Lakers have done nothing with it.

Dang, you let Hollins get a putback slam on you?

Yea, but y'all have dolan and Amare's contract. No GM in the world can do anything with that.

It's not like Jim put together the deal to swap Pau/LO for CP which would have led to Bynum for Dwight or dished McRoberts and Bynum for Dwight and Earlsanity. And got Steve Nash for picks.

Jim has made better moves in the past couple years than Dolan has ever made.

Mike D will be gone if we miss the playoffs is the rumor floating around. If Pau/Dwight hate him as much as its being reported he may have to axe Mike D to please Dwight. If Jim wants to take another crack at it with this team I think Mike D is safe, no reason to spend on a wasted year, not sure how the team reacts to that tho.

I really can see it going either way, if Mike D is there for training camp I think he's safe for all of next season.

You better hope you missed the playoffs then, dantoni is killing the lakers. How the hell does he even stay regardless lol.

I wonder where the laker conspiracy theorists will be today with the refs officiating this game badly one sides in the clips' favor.

Fucking clippers getting every bounce off the rim today. Even when the lakers actually play good defense (which hasn't been often) the damn ball bounces back to them.

Top Bottom