• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAINOHGODPLEASEBEANANKLESPRAIN

hahahahaha

Wait.....

hahahahahha

Your fanbase has shit on Dwight Howard the whole season. He has missed free throws, he has backed down when he was called out in practice, he has been immature, he has been injured on top of having back surgery at a young age. And you think giving this guy a max contract is a stroke of genius? When he's still struggling to pick up loose balls next year and he's bricking key free throws in the fourth I want you to tell me with a straight face that he is earning his contract.

Tina Cervasio > Jill Martin

they can both get the pipe

Yes they can, especially Jill.

jill-martin-blue-bikini-in-miami-13-435x580.jpg

shit man why

please dont be anything serious

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Greg Smith = Otis Thorpe

Emwitus

Your fanbase has shit on Dwight Howard the whole season. He has missed free throws, he has backed down when he was called out in practice, he has been immature, he has been injured on top of having back surgery at a young age. And you think giving this guy a max contract is a stroke of genius? When he's still struggling to pick up loose balls next year and he's bricking key free throws in the fourth I want you to tell me with a straight face that he is earning his contract.

Ever since the all star break he has been amazing. And don't act like you wouldn't want him on your freaking team.On most nights, his our only defense and the best player on the floor. And immature? Gaddang! We went throught a whole 8 years of andrew bynum. A player who would shoot 3s to spite his coach, not play defense when he didn't feel like, show up late to games, park in a handicap parking, make idol threats in the playoffs that he can't back up...etc etc. Dwight brings it on defense almost every single night even when kobe was ignoring him most of half the season and most of his "immature" crap is off the court. I'll gladly trade his shitty free throws for what he brings. Get that shit out of here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stupid ass TO's... when will this Rockets team learn from their mistakes.

Thank god the Suns can't play D either.

Ever since the all star break he has been amazing. And don't act like you wouldn't want him on your freaking team.On most nights, his our only defense and the best player on the floor. And immature? Gaddang! We went throught a whole 8 years of andrew bynum. Dwight brings it on defense almost every single night, bynum would only play defense when he felt like. I'll gladly trade his shitty free throws for what he brings. Get that shit out of here.

I've said the whole goddamn season that I don't want the Mavs to sign him because of the new cap rules and the fact that he's had back surgery. Just because he's the best available doesn't mean he's worth the money.

dalVlatko

These refs need to be investigated

FTA
15 Cavs - 47 Pacers

And they just called an offensive foul on the Cavs after they reviewed the play and the defenders heels were clearly above the line.

Emwitus

I've said the whole goddamn season that I don't want the Mavs to sign him because of the new cap rules and the fact that he's had back surgery. Just because he's the best available doesn't mean he's worth the money.

LOL And who is? This guys is as close to a max player as your going to get in the offseason outside of chris paul.

Ever since the all star break he has been amazing. And don't act like you wouldn't want him on your freaking team.On most nights, his our only defense and the best player on the floor. And immature? Gaddang! We went throught a whole 8 years of andrew bynum. A player who would shoot 3s to spite his coach, not play defense when he didn't feel like, show up late to games, park in a handicap parking, make idol threats in the playoffs that he can't back up...etc etc. Dwight brings it on defense almost every single night even when kobe was ignoring him most of half the season and most of his "immature" crap is off the court. I'll gladly trade his shitty free throws for what he brings. Get that shit out of here.

lol dwight's rebounding and fg% has gotten better post all-star break but his pnr defense is still fucking trash this year

Matrix

Wow Asik gets hacked so much, wayyyyyyy more than Harden. It's like watching Yao get hacked like crazy with no calls smh

Emwitus

lol dwight's rebounding and fg% has gotten better post all-star break but his pnr defense is still fucking trash this year

The point is, his been getting better. In my opinion, his the best player in LA right now. And that fucking trash defense is the only pick and roll defense we have.

Top Bottom