• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

ThisReckless.

Whatever. I predicted this Lakers meltdown before the season even started. The guy had back surgery. How many NBA players have you known to come back from back surgeries? It will nag him his whole career. His defense has regressed, he still can't shoot free throws, and the guy still hasn't developed an offensive game. Brook Lopez is worth more money than Dwight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dmo got a haircut :O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TJones looks great

Whatever. I predicted this Lakers meltdown before the season even started. The guy had back surgery. How many NBA players have you known to come back from back surgeries? It will nag him his whole career. His defense has regressed, he still can't shoot free throws, and the guy still hasn't developed an offensive game. Brook Lopez is worth more money than Dwight.

Maybe, that possibility doesn't unfuck Dallas tho.

lol felton outplaying wall

holy shit wall made that buzzer beater. if that counted then shame on these fucks for essentially leaving him open

h3ro

svelton getting buckets. lazy ass knicks not getting back and let wall get a great look, good thing it didn't count.

damn gerald wallace is shook. Defense doesn't even pay attention to him(but then again it is philly). Bropez continues to beast and evans has like 20 rebounds already.

but the nets are so boring to watch

he's blowing on his hands every time down the court :(. I don't think he's taken a shot yet.

Matrix

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
damn gerald wallace is shook. Defense doesn't even pay attention to him(but then again it is philly). Bropez continues to beast and evans has like 20 rebounds already.

but the nets are so boring to watch

he's blowing on his hands every time down the court :(. I don't think he's taken a shot yet.

Brooklyn isn't a fun team to watch at all.

Its weird... they should be great in halfcourt and up and down but geez... that's my biggest issue with them

Judderman

drawer by drawer
igYzp17PqVJGT.gif

Threes everywhere!

Top Bottom