• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Anthony Davis tips the ball away
Vasquez dives onto the floor to get it
Gordon has no idea what's going on since he's thinking of Snickers bars and allows Blake to beat him out for position on the pass

Yeah.

D'antoni is a clown.et Meeks get obliterated by Gordon in the 2nd quarter. Not an adjustment the entire quarter.

Kobe shut him down at least.

Also seeing pau the last 20 or so of his games shows just how bad it was to make him shoot 3s. Pau shit on Davis all night long. He still has great plays in him from the post. His best game of the season.

Still not sure how Ron played.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thomas on drugs lol

"
In other news, Royce White allegedly knocked up another woman while riding in his luxury RV to a game :lol"

Pathetic #dontbewellyoufraud

Doomsayer

Good game, closer than it should have been but we came away with the win.

Dwight was so free this game, didn't have a care in the world. Pau showed something this team hasn't shown all year... heart. Kobe turned it up in the fourth, haven't seen him take over a game like that in a couple years.

Ron looked like a guy who just came off surgery. Good to see him play within himself though. Hopefully he keeps this up.

Clark made a lot of good plays even if he didn't score. Box score doesn't tell the impact he had.

Off to get destroyed by Portland!

Batum, hickson, and Matthews may not play? Too bad lma and lillard will. More than enough to best lakers in the house of horrors.

Hopefully their bench is so bad it negates it. Or they tank.

Emwitus

D'antoni is a clown.et Meeks get obliterated by Gordon in the 2nd quarter. Not an adjustment the entire quarter.

Kobe shut him down at least.

Also seeing pau the last 20 or so of his games shows just how bad it was to make him shoot 3s. Pau shit on Davis all night long. He still has great plays in him from the post. His best game of the season.

Still not sure how Ron played.

agh! So much this! Why not even throw ebanks at him? Atleast do something...not watch the same thing over and over again. Same thing happened vs toronto and kobe had to bail us out everytime. It's getting annoying. I can't even imagine what he'll be like in the playoffs.

I don't know why but Lonny Baxter just crossed my mind so I looked him up randomly

220px-Lonny_Baxter_(2).jpg

lol

Babalu.

wtf. lol at this metta world peace post game interview.

he just keeps answering all the questions with "i'm too sexy for my cat. I'm too sexy for my cat. Thats why i'm back. I'm too sexy for my cat. my cat thinks i'm sexy. i'm too sexy for my cat"

fucking wtf. lmao

@ramonashelburne: Pau: "Kobe's telling me to just go down to the post and stay there and screw everything else"

Lakers should have just let Bernie sit there and have coach Kobe lead as a player coach. Kobe's a smarter coach than d'antoni. It's sad that he recognizes pau's value on offense better than the coach.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers should have just let Bernie sit there and have coach Kobe lead as a player coach. Kobe's a smarter coach than d'antoni. It's sad that he recognizes pau's value on offense better than the coach.

MDA was sucking up to Dwight early on and it is congested with both of them there. At this point he just wants to make the playoffs

Top Bottom