• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Good. It's nice to get this W since Portland will give us the pipe in 20 hours.

It should be smooth sailing from there if Utah loses once more though. *looks at Lakers upcoming games after Portland*

We are so fucked.... so fucked.

I would recommend you guys collaborate and come up with another avatar for the offseason. This one feels like a second seed in the East kind of effort.

thekad

Banned
If it comes down to the last day, I think everyone plays just because of timing:

Utah @ MEM 7PM
NO @ DAL 7PM
HOU @ LAL
GSW @ POR
LAC @ SAC all at 9:30

No scoreboard watching except for the Clippers if Memphis loses.

Not that stupid, I had the Knicks as a #8 seed and Brooklyn #2
GZr22.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How long must Moris wear his shame?

october unless we can think of something worse between now and the off season. Also sooo good to have my faith that the nyk would get there shit together vindicated. It just took a rival in brooklyn and about a decade

I don't think a draft has pissed me off like this one in a while. The mocks are driving me crazy and scouts/realgmers are pissing me off with their notion of "potential" for certain players that seems incredibly hyperbolic--case in point Mitch McGary.

I mean how is it even possible that Dieng is slotted 10 points lower than James fucking Michael McAdoo? How is it even possible for Mason Plumlee to be slotted higher, nevermind multiple slots higher than him?

Whatever man, I'm going to just contain the salt and hope shit works out.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipe

masud

Banned
Pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipepipe pipe pipe pipe pipe

Untitled.jpg

Seriously though you guys ran the pipe thing into the ground. So over.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Thread reminds me of the opening to reservoir dogs..

MR.PURPLE : Let me tell ya what "the season starts today"'s about. It's about some team with four hall of famers who can't win shit. I mean all the time, morning, day, night, afternoon, pipe, pipe pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe.

MR. GOLD: How many pipes was that?

MR. 24: a lot!

linsivvi

Thread reminds me of the opening to reservoir dogs..

MR.PURPLE : Let me tell ya what "the season starts today"'s about. It's about some team with four hall of famers who can't win shit. I mean all the time, morning, day, night, afternoon, pipe, pipe pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe, pipe.

MR. GOLD: How many pipes was that?

MR. 24: a lot!

That's it, I'm going to watch Reservoir Dogs again. Pretty sure I have the DVD somewhere.

effzee

So I went to see my Sixers against the Nets last night :(

First of all the Barclays Center is a fantastic venue. Obviously living in NYC nothing tops MSG, but compared to the Sixers playgrounds (only other basketball building I have been to) it was an amazing experience. G

2nd of all WHY WHY WHY did I go? Fucking Reggie Evans was clowning on these fools. 20+ rebounds I can somehow justify, but even that is a joke considering that Hawes and Young combined barely had 10+ rebounds, but Evans scored 20 on them? Are you fucking kidding me? No heart, no desire to play, and no effort whatsoever. I mean I have seen it on tv but to see it live was even worse.

I don't think a draft has pissed me off like this one in a while. The mocks are driving me crazy and scouts/realgmers are pissing me off with their notion of "potential" for certain players that seems incredibly hyperbolic--case in point Mitch McGary.

I mean how is it even possible that Dieng is slotted 10 points lower than James fucking Michael McAdoo? How is it even possible for Mason Plumlee to be slotted higher, nevermind multiple slots higher than him?

Whatever man, I'm going to just contain the salt and hope shit works out.

I'm pretty sure once people start watching tape of McAdoo, he'll start being listed as a second-round pick.

I'm pretty sure once people start watching tape of McAdoo, he'll start being listed as a second-round pick.

All athleticism, no skill. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Knicks take him in the late first though. He fills a need for them, and he has the all important "potential" tag still attached to him.

If I were a GM though I'd have most of my guys scouting Europe this year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Nick Young will be championed by agents everywhere when they explain that you should absolutely not take the qualifying offer.

ohNOitsRO

Theyre gonna fire del negro and bring Phil Jackson down to lob city...

and that's when the laker tears will reach hyper salinity levels

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Lawrence Frank is gonna lose his job? I thought his team was just horrible. Hadn't heard to much about Frank taking too much blame for their record.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does Brandon Roy understand how cartilage works? I'm the first guy to support someone doing everything they can to come back and defy odds. But how many "setbacks" does it take until he realizes that his body can not handle the NBA anymore?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
pretty sure Adelman is done

The Wolves are apparently pretty sure he'll be back.

Does Brandon Roy understand how cartilage works? I'm the first guy to support someone doing everything they can to come back and defy odds. But how many "setbacks" does it take until he realizes that his body can not handle the NBA anymore?

Is he even still trying to play? I don't even remember the last time I heard something about that dude. The only time I even see him is when makes cameos sitting behind the Wolves bench.

Top Bottom